Everybody must have known about Unilever. This multinational goods company has offered a lot of its customers who are spread all over the world. They gain more and more clients as their regulars to expand their network and relations. In order to support the youths to be ready in the business world, they offer Unilever internship for those who wish to work in Unilever.
Working in Unilever is one of the good ways in expanding knowledge and gaining experiences. You will know how to deal with the fast-pace working environment and you know how the business world works. Therefore, they need the youths who are reliable, responsible, and also hard working to work in the industry. Are you interested to participate in Unilever internship?
Table of Contents
Position: Supply Chain Internship
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Type of work: Full time
Reference Number: 200004VQ
- Ensuring the proper waste management
- Maintaining the housekeeping properly
- Ensuring the calibration of all equipment of the laboratory
- Maintaining the inventory management system, including the stock controlling, ordering, obtaining analysis, and testing
- Using the laboratory equipment according to the standard and procedures
- Doing the chemical property analysis of the raw materials
- Doing the preparation of the laboratory batches of the finished goods
- Taking part in both external and internal quality audit
- Adhering to the standard of safety and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices)
- Having a Bachelor’s degree in Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry, or Microbiology is a must
- Having P1 or P2 work experience is needed
- Good communication skills for both verbal and written are important to have
- Computer literacy is important especially for basic understanding
- Being physically fit for dealing with manual labor such as lifting heavy boxes
- Being familiar with procedures and practices of laboratory environment
- Having the ability to work independently and in a team
- Having strong interest to learn and adapt with new environment is a must
In the application processes of Unilever Internship, there are some important documents that you need to attach along with the application form. These following requirements need to be highlighted in proceeding with your application.
- An updated Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- A copy of Identity Document
- Copies of academic records
- Certified copies of qualifications
- Copies of certificates
First, you need to sign up an account in https://unilever.taleo.net/careersection/ to be able to fill the application form. Second, you have to fill your personal information there by following which columns to fill in. Furthermore, you can attach other documents to complete the application processes.
In order to answer all of your questions you have, it would be better to check this website https://www.unilever.com/contact/contact-form/ for more complete details and information. You will be asked to fill all the information related to your personal identity. Moreover, you can leave them a message related to your question and they will respond to you as fast as possible.
For those who wish to participate in the Unilever internship, you need to make sure that you do not send the CV and your application letter on 11 November 2020 or later than that.