Tshepo is a youth empowerment initiative in South Africa, especially in Gauteng Provincial Government. Its mission is to help and provide young people in accessing opportunities that will be useful for their future. For further information about Tshepo 1 Million Learnership and Harambee learning opportunities, you can keep on reading the following details.
Table of Contents
Job Title: Tshepo Learning Opportunity
Recruiter: Tshepo 1 Million
Location: Gauteng, South Africa
Generally, dealing with a learning opportunity might rise up your curiosity about the benefits or further opportunities to gain in the future. Consequently, these will be what all learners will gain when they join this Tshepo 1 Million and Harambee learning opportunity.
- First of all, the applicants as learners will get some learning opportunities in order to make you more employable. The learners will have their skills developed through the online courses at their local library.
- Harambee will provide comprehensive work-seeker support by teaching you how to build your CV and how to do the interview well.
- Besides, the learners will get some formal employment in companies of all sizes.
- The learners will be able to get opportunities for voluntary or temporary work placement. Temporary work placement enables you to build your CV by adding some short-term internship, learnership, apprenticeship, or even volunteering opportunities. By doing that, companies who will hire you find that you qualify for the position they look for.
- Also, the learners will have self-employment and enterprise development opportunities. By taking this opportunity, they will get support and development for those who have the potential to be self-employed or to set up and begin their own business in the future.
Furthermore, before participating in Tshepo 1 Million and Harambee learning opportunities, there are some requirements that all applicants must possess.
- The applicants must be currently unemployed
- They must be residents of Gauteng
- Lastly, all applicants must be age between 18 and 34 years old
In addition, in order to participate in Tshepo 1 Million and Harambee learning opportunity, there are some compulsory documents that all applicants must prepare beforehand.
- A South African identity document (including citizen, permanent resident, or refugee numbers)
- Certified copies of academic reports (if any)
Further, you have to register yourself at www.tshepo.mobi/Join/Personal before you are able to complete the application. Having registered yourself on the official website, you will be contacted by Harambee Youth Employment Accelerator. Do not be worried because Tshepo, Harambee Youth, and SA Youth are working together. Therefore, the applications go into the same systems.
You can save Harambee’s number at 0800 72 72 72 in order to facilitate you in answering and responding to their call. They will gladly call you to offer some tips and provide solutions on how to start looking and applying for work in the future.
Moreover, for complete and detailed information about the Tshepo 1 Million and Harambee learning opportunity, you can visit www.tshepo.mobi/About/EN.
Finally, there is no closing date for this Tshepo 1 Million and Harambee learning opportunity. As long as the application is doable through online sites, it means that you will be able to apply for the learning opportunity at any comfortable time.