Harambee is a youth employment accelerator. The organization is helping Youth South Africans to connect with the employers. Harambee helps many unemployed in getting the suitable jobs through trainings/learnership programmes. At least 500 government institutions, companies, business entities and organizations were in partnership with Harambee to hire employee. To start join with Harambee career accelerator, you need to read these requirements and application details.
Join with Harambee is a totally free. Every young South African can join after fulfill these requirements:
You are currently 18 up to 34 years old;
You have a valid South African’s ID document or Refugee Card;
You have completed a minimum Grade 10 (applicants with Matric or equivalent mean have an added value). People with a disability who have a minimum of Grade 9 are welcome to apply;
You are currently not studying and unemployed.
To start an application follow these steps:
- Register yourself via www.harambee.mobi (please to remember your password);
- After registered, Harambee will call you. Save this number: 087 285 2347 and keep your phone on;
- Access free job seeker support on harambee.datafree.co;
- Regularly visit the mobile site to view and apply for available opportunities;
- You can create updates for your employment status and contact detail anytime. Harambee also will send you a notification every 3 months.
If you need any supports and assistance feel free to contact this number: 087 285 2347 or email at [email protected]
There is no closing date to join with Harambee network. Faster is better in order to make you get a job through learnership, training, or any other work opportunities.