The Chemical Industries Education and Training Authority (CHIETA) is offering Administration Support Intern. Successful candidates will be contracted for 24 month in internship programme. This internship aims to give assists and administration supports to the CEO’s Office. The CHIETA will gives R7, 000.00 (Seven Thousand Rand) monthly stipend in each month (on 15th day of month) before tax.
Name of Programme: Administration Support Intern
Duration: 24 month fixed term contract
Monthly stipend: R7, 000.00
Here are qualifications, experience, knowledge, skills and behavior, and key performance you need to give attention before applying this CHIETA Internship Programme.
You have completed a National Diploma in General Administration or BA Degree or Administration Qualification at NQF Level 4 achieved from a learnership programme.
Experience: No experience required to apply this internship programme.
Knowledge: You must have a computer skills (especially MS Office).
Skills and Behavior:
- Planning and Organization Skills;
- Communication (oral and written);
- Problem solving ability;
- Diversity awareness;
- Confidentiality, ethics, integrity and professionalism;
- Detail orientation;
- Exceptional analytical and technical skills;
- Report writing /Business writing skills.
Key Performance Areas:
- Perform administrative functions such as taking notes of meetings with stakeholders;
- Filing, Storage of information;
- Typing up of handwritten notes;
- Assist the PA by following up on MANCO decisions; and
- Any other administration activities.
If you are interested, then submit your CV’s via Email to [email protected]
27 January 2021. If you haven’t receive feedback by 15 February 2021, that means your application is unsuccessful.
CHIETA is committed to the advancement of Employment Equity. Successful applicants will be subjected to background checks and to undertake required assessments CHIETA reserves the right not to make an appointment.