Transcend is a company that runs some businesses in advisory, capital and talent. They splitted the company becomes two parts. First, Transcend Capital that focuses on ownership advisory and transaction structuring and the second, Transcend Corporate Advisors that focuses advisory across the rest of the BEE (Black Economic Empowerment) scorecard. Until today, Transcend has trained more than 7000 youth South Africans, employees and professionals.
About Transcend Learnership
Transcend is currently offering learnership programmes to youth South Africans to be trained in the best fields as needed by now and future companies. If you’re an interested candidate and want to learn through Transcend Learnership Programme, then you can start today by submitting application.
Transcend Learnership Application
To apply learnership in Transcend, you require to fill, complete and submit this application form.
The step by step to fill application form in nine pages:
- Enter your email address;
- Fill your first name, last name, mobile and home phone numbers, age, dtae of birth, gender, home language, equity code, south african citizen checklist and identity number (upload your copy of ID);
- Your address information, relocation confirmation, disability checklists (upload doctors letter only for disable person), criminal record confirmation;
- Programmes available: choose learnership, internship or apprenticeship; choose one or more of these available courses:
Business Administration / Practice
Contact Centre Operations / Practice
Generic Management – Inventory and Inventory Control
Generic Management – Manufacturing
Generic Management – Planning and Scheduling techniques
Generic Management – Process Manufacturing
Generic Management – Banking
Generic Management – Customer Management: Banking
Generic Management – Skills Development: Banking
Generic Management – Strategic Management: Banking
Generic Management – Manufacturing Control
Generic Management – General Management
Hygiene and Cleaning
Information Technology (various options available)
New Venture Creation
Occupational Health and Safety
Wholesale and Retail Operations – Forecourt Supervision
Wholesale and Retail Operations – Stock Control.
Then choose the range of salaries per month (monthly stipend).
5. Upload your CV, unemployment confirmation checklist, type name of the company where you are currently working, what is the longest you have worked for one company/employer?, SETA Funded Programme confirmation: are you currently doing a learnership or SETA funded programme?, In the past, have you completed any learnership or SETA funded programme?, Name of passt learnership or SETA funded programme, choose your latest education level (Grade 9, 10, 11 or 12 or even NQF level 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 or 10). Input the marks of your highest school (NQF 1 – 4) qualification. ie if your highest grade is Grade 11 then add those marks below (start from math, english until biology if applicable), then attach your certified copy of matric certificate.
6. Choose you computer skill levels, email, microsoft office and power point skills, the last answer this question: Other computer applications / programmes you are good at? Give us the name and on a scale of 1 to 10 tell how good you are (1 = bad and 10 = really good. Separate applications with a comma.
7. Fill and attach qualification certificates, this includes all qualifications/courses outside of your formal school education such as: diplomas, degrees, post-graduate, masters and PhD. Short courses and certificates may also be included but ensure that you attach the three highest qualifications.
8. In the eight section, you need to insert two references who you have worked for in the past. It is important that you give Transcend the details of professional people or your teachers – people who have seen you work and can provide a reference.
9. The last, just need your validation. Check all your application form answers, make sure it completed included with attached the required documents.
There is no exact date for Transcend learnership programme closing date. Just apply as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact through these available contact options:
Phone number: 011 442 2433
Email: [email protected]
Address: 21 Scott St, Waverley, Johannesburg, 2090