South African students who wish to pursue their undergraduate degree but lack funding resources can now apply for the TBWA Bursary Program 2019. This award call invites all high achieving and deserving students to apply. Up to 9 available and different study programs are open for application. Read on to find out if your desired field is within the list!
Table of Contents
Established in 1970, TBWA Worldwide is an international advertising agency as well as a unit of the largest advertising agency holding company in the world which is the Omnicom Group. As of today, this global agency has over 300 offices across 98 countries all around the world, where they all have 11 000 staff members employed. This agency also has reputable clients such as Nissan, Apple, Michelin, Adidas, Michelin, Gatorade, McDonald’s, Sotheby’s and so many more.
This year TBWA is proud to offer the new TBWA Bursary Program 2019 where it targets at deserving and outstanding students who lack financial means to attend tertiary studies.
This award is available for students to pursue the following study programs:
- Project Management
- Public Relations
- Creative / Art
- Digital Science
- Digital and Insights
- Human Resources
Qualified students will receive the following coverage: prescribed textbooks, tuition fees as well as travel expenses.
Prior to submitting an application, please make sure that you fulfil the following minimum eligibility criteria so as to ensure your application will be taken into consideration during the selection process. Note that if you fail to meet all of these requirements, it will lead to your application being disqualified.
- Candidates must be South African citizens
- Candidates can be either current matric students or those who have completed matric
- Candidates must have proven financial need
- Candidates must possess excellent academic record
- Candidates must be studying or plan to study one of the aforementioned study programs
- Candidates must have been accepted to study or be studying at a recognised tertiary institution in South Africa
Now that you’ve made sure that you satisfy all the above requirements and would like to apply for the TBWA Bursary Program 2019, please request a copy of the application form via email to [email protected] with the following subject line: TBWA\ Bursary Programme
Along with the mandatory application form, please also attach the following important supporting materials. Note that the submission of these materials is necessary and if there is any missing item it will result in the disregarding of your application.
- Certified copy of ID document
- Certified copy of matric certificate for candidates who have finished matric
- Certified copy of grade 11 final results for candidates who are current matric students
- A CV
- An acceptance letter to study in 2019
- Certified copy of latest tertiary record for applicants who are current tertiary students
Complete and submit your application no later than November 30, 2018. Please, apply before the stipulated deadline for submissions received after this date will not be taken into consideration.
In case you have any questions or need further information on this bursary call, please contact the agency directly via email to [email protected] contact person: Joey Moshoeu