If you have the passion in becoming a professional Chartered Accountant, then you should join the Synergerp CA Traineeship program for 2020 period. This program is designed to attract potential and qualified candidates to take part in their professional program. The appointed candidates will have to sign a permanent contract with the company so they can start the program. Candidates must realize that this can be their proven and solid track in starting off a professional career. It may not be easy as they will have to face various challenges, but the outcome will pay off if they can complete it successfully.
About the Program
This program is designed as a full time one that will be placed in Midrand, Gauteng. Since it is created for the new but qualified graduates looking forward to begin their professional career, there are specific requirements that interested candidates must meet. This is also a program that is designed for students who are currently studying (or wanting to study) towards professional CTA. The program offers a fantastic chance to work together with the qualified and experienced CA within a dynamic and stable working environment.
This Synergerp CA Traineeship program offers an excellent opportunity for the eager candidates to work within a company which is able to offer a hands-on and direct training and mentorship within an environment where they will get the needed experience by working with different kinds of clients in their portfolio. The opportunity will give them a great diversity and also exposure in terms of training and experience.
There are several requirements that all interested candidates must meet in order to qualify for the Synergerp CA Traineeship program. The requirements include:
- The candidates must be the citizens of South Africa
- They must not have any criminal record or any pending charges
- They must have completed Grade 12 – and have the certificate
- They must have completed BCompt or BCom degree – it is obligatory
- They must be working toward becoming a professional and qualified CA
- They must be working toward becoming a professional and qualified Financial Manager7
- They must be hard workers and dedicated
- They must have their own car – it is obligatory
- They must be studying toward CTA or they have a plan to enroll within the next year of study period. It is also obligatory
How to Apply
Candidates will have to perform online application if they are interested. They must visit this link and then complete the application form to qualify. There is no detailed information about whether or not they need to include the supporting documents – or what types of supporting documents they need to prepare. In general, though, the supporting documents may include a certified copy of South African ID, certified copies of certificates or qualifications, and updated (and comprehensive) CV.
The deadline is on June the 11th 2020. Be advised that late submission for this Synergerp CA Traineeship program will not be accepted or considered.