Probably, working in entertainment and holiday destination might be something challenging and exciting to conquer. People would be able to make friends, visit places they have never been, and also gain experiences. Sun International has the flagship resort that provides adventures, luxury, excitement, and also business experience. However, they also offer Sun International unemployed learnership for those who are keen on trying and learning in this field.
This Sun International unemployed learnership gives opportunities for those who enjoy social activities. This learnership focuses on food and beverage services and how to meet a lot of people and guarantee the clients’ satisfaction. Thus, are you interested to take part in this learnership?
Consequently, if you think that this opportunity benefits you most and help you reach your goal, you should never miss Sun International unemployed learnership. You will learn from the professional, know the exact spot to gain satisfactions, and learn from common mistakes. By these things it is highly hoped that the learners could work in relevant field for better future. This learnership from Sun International will not come twice, so you should not miss it.
Table of Contents
Position: Food and Beverage Services
Recruiter: Sun International
Reference number: N/A11177
- Grade 12/ equivalent with the capabilities of English level 3
- Having high level of initiative and drive is essential
- The applicants must have the ability to follow instruction
- Having a proof of citizenship of South African is compulsory
- Being able to work under pressure and stand for hours will be preferable
- The applicants must be well presented during the working hours and working places
- Being able to work in shifts, public holidays, and weekends
- Having strong passion to work in new environment
- Outstanding basics about food and beverages is a must
In order to complete your application processes, other documents are important to attach as well as follows.
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- A copy of Identity Document
- Copies of certificates
- Certified copies of qualifications
- Certified copies of academic reports
These documents must have been completed to proceed to the further process and get higher chances to get the job. Therefore, before submitting your application, make sure that you have double checked and prepared the documents well.
Furthermore, the applicants will go through some steps before getting the job. There will be stages where the recruiter will check the background, references, and interview. These things are the compulsory stages before the applicants get the job officially.
In applying for this learnership, the applicants can visit this link at https://sun.jonti2.co.za/ and choose the job you are applying. However, you have to make sure that all of your personal details, experiences, and educational background have been fulfilled.
For further enquiries, the applicants can contact the Head Office at 6 Sandown Vallet Crescent, Sandton, Gauteng in +27 11 780 7000. They should be able to answer all of your question thoroughly.
The closing date of this Sun International Unemployed Learnership takes place on 18 November 2020. Moreover, zero tolerance will be available to those applicants who submit the applications late.