For those who are currently unemployed, there is a good news that all of you might participate in Momentum Metropolitan learnership. This learnership will be a good opportunity for the applicants in gaining the theoretical knowledge and also practical experiences. Thus, it would be very fruitful for them in applying for relevant field in the future.
The available Momentum Metropolitan learnership is the position of a service consultant. Therefore, when you are keen on learning more about service consultant, this learnership should be the right way to broaden your skills and knowledge. Check this following information to catch up with the learnership.
Table of Contents
Position: Service Consultant
Recruiter: Momentum Metropolitan Holdings
Location: Cape Town
Reference number: 29785
Type of work: 12 months learnership
- Attending classroom activities and also practical on the job training
- Compiling Portfolio of Evidence for the SETA submission
- Acquiring knowledge of the company products, procedures, and also policies for managing the job training activities successfully
- Completing the summative and formative assessment in order to achieve the demanded level
- Completing the logbooks for the work-based learning
- Demonstrating skills following the systems of the company
- Understanding the operational processes based on the company standard
- Demonstrating commitment to work in the medical industry
- Displaying the MMH values and conducting yourself as the employee of the Momentum Metropolitan
- Completed grade 12/ Matric
- NQF level 3 is necessary
- Having passed both Mathematics or Mathematical literacy with the minimum percentage of 40%
- Having passed in English and another language with the minimum percentage of 40%
- The applicants must be currently unemployed by the time of the learnership (1 February 2021 to 31 January 2022)
- They must be able to commit the complete 12 months to participate in the learnership
- Computer literacy will be an advantage
- Having the citizenship of South African
- Having the ages between 18 and 35 years old
- Being able to commute to workplace in Bellvile on their own
- Having the ability to work from the office (no remote working is allowed)
- Not having completed the same or other relevant learnership previously
- People with disabilities are encouraged to apply
Before applying, the applicants must ensure that they have submitted the necessary documents along with your applications.
- A certified copy of Identity Document
- Certified Matric certificate within the previous month
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) including the reasons why they need to be chosen and what they will do this opportunity
- Copies of qualifications
All of these important documents can be submitted on the careers page through the official website in www.momentummetropolitan.co.za. The recruiter will only accept the application through the official websites. Any applications sent via email or fax will be unacceptable.
Moreover, the applicants will go through some steps before getting the learnership they have been waiting.
- References check
- Psychometric assessments
Not having heard after weeks of the due date means that your application was unsuccessful.
For the queries related to this Momentum Metropolitan learnership, you may contact Asanda Sishuba through email in [email protected].
The latest acceptance of all applications will be on 24 November 2020. Late submission and invalid documents will receive zero tolerance from the recruiter.