If you have the passion in industry and you want to gain a special (and also professional knowledge as well as experience), then you should consider joining TVET College Graduates PEP Learnership program as a part of Student Room Internships qualifications and positions. A learnership program will provide you with not only theoretical platform and basic, but also a direct practical experience that can be beneficial for your future career – and also your professional qualification growth.
Table of Contents
About the Program
As a part of Student Room Internships program, this TVET College Graduates PEP Learnership program is set to improve each participant’s skills and abilities especially when exposed to professional setting and working environment.
When candidates take part in this learnership program, they will be involved in 18 months of theoretical session and another 18 months of practical session, within one of these subjects in Retail industry:
- Retail Management
- Business Management
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Financial Management
The learnership location is in Cape Town and candidates must reside within the town’s areas.
All learnership programs have their own standard of measurement and screening. For this TVET College Graduates PEP Learnership program (part of Student Room Internships qualifications), there are several basic and general requirements that they need to successfully meet. The requirements include:
- The candidates must be the citizens of South Africa
- They must have N6 TVET Diploma
- They must not have criminal record
- They must be willing to follow the procedures and stages during the application processing as well as after they become participants
- They must have completed Matric and have the certificate
It would be a plus point if the candidates have these extra traits or competencies (or skills):
- They have good communication skills
- They are willing to do retail work and follow retail hours
- They must have good flexible working conducts – they are a team player (able to work in a team) and also an independent worker
- They must be hard-worker and dedicated to the program
- They have good self-control and self-motivation
- They are eager to learn and be willing to learn anything
- They have good computer skills, at least the basic computational programs
- They have a strong and also good learnership skill in giving recognition, supporting, guidance, and direction.
- They have good management abilities, especially in organizing, planning, and control
How to Apply
The application process will take place online. Interested candidates, who meet the basic standard requirements, can send their application letter, a CV, and also their N6 Diploma to the Southern PEP division via their email address at [email protected]. If they are more comfortable applying through the official website directly, they can go to https://careers.pepstores.com and follow the provided directions.
The supporting documents include:
- A comprehensive and updated CV
- A certified copy of South African ID document
- A certified copy of Matric certificate
- Certified copies of qualifications, including N6 Diploma
Be advised that the supporting documents must not be older than 3 months.
The deadline is on January the 9th 2020. It is expected that the candidates for this Student Room Internships TVET College Graduates PEP Learnership program send their applications on time.