Being a retail store that focuses on sport wear, Sportscene has more than 200 stores in South Africa. It offers a wide range of products including men, women, clothing, and also fashionable sneakers to accompany your hustling activities. Probably working in such famous retail stores makes a lot of people feel interested to participate in such internship or learnership. Fortunately, all applicants can finally apply for Sportscene YES Programme for the duration of 12 months in full time contract.
Are you one of the suitable candidates for the Sportscene YES Programme? Do you have all the capabilities to be the candidates of this YES programme? If the both answers are yes, this Sportscene YES Programme might fit into all the requirements for all of you. In the following, there will be all the details about the recruitment.
Table of Contents
Job Title: Sportscene YES Programme
Job Function: Retail Stores
Location: Eastern Cape, South Africa
Reference number: 8100
Type of work: Full-time
Moreover, participating in Sportscene YES Programme will require you to handle these following duties to fulfill, as follows.
- Being an ambassador for the TFG brands and offering outstanding retail experiences for the customers
- Identifying and providing the best service to meet the customer expectations
- Developing and maintaining an understanding of the variety of products and keeping the latest trends
- Searching the opportunities out to improve sales
- Achieving sales targets and keeping track of the sales performance
- Assisting with general housekeeping and replenishing stocks
In addition, all applicants must have satisfied by fulfilling all the following requirements, as follows.
- All applicants must be in the age between 18 and 29 years old
- The applicants must be willing to work in the duration of 12 months contract in fixed term
- They must not have participated in a permanent employment for more than a year
- During the duration of the employment, the applicants should not be studying in full time
- Both the accommodation and transportation will be the applicants’ own account
- The applicants must not have participated in YES programme before
- Having high energy positive and positive attitude is compulsory
- Also, they must have the willingness to contribute to the success of the store by participating in all retail activities
Furthermore, there are some other compulsory documents to qualify for the programme.
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- An identity document
- Certified copies of qualifications
For applying, you can forward to this link. However, all applicants must have searched the job opportunities including where the location, the province, the job function, the brand, and also the workplace type.
Moreover, the applicants will further have to complete their personal information and attach their compulsory documents. Please note that the recruiter is not going to tolerate and missing or incomplete documents. Therefore, you must have paid attention on submitting the documents.
Thus, for further information about Sportscene YES Programme, you can visit www.sportscene.co.za.
Finally, there is no closing date of Sportscene YES Programme. As long as the application can be done online, all applicants are able to apply for it anytime.