Have you ever found yourself attracted to take part in social communities? Well, being a social worker indeed takes dedication and devotion. Not all people like to work as a social worker where they are obliged to help others who need treatment, especially for inherited retinal disorders. However, if you do feel interest to be a social worker, Retina South Africa will offer their warmest opportunity to welcome you.
This position will require you to deal with those who suffer from Retinitis Pigmentosa, Usher Syndrome, Macular Degenerations and Dysrophies, Stargardt Disease and other retinal disorders. Retina South Africa has been a non-profit organization that helps people in need to engage with the State Hospital especially Eye Care Clinics.
In addition, it might be partially true that work as a social worker will boost your humanism and love towards other people. As human beings, we have to support and love each other unconditionally, don’t we? Thus, if you think that you will devote most of your time to help others, this can be the right chance for you to start working.
Table of Contents
Position: Social worker
Recruiter: Retina South Africa
Location: Gauteng, South Africa
Salary: based on Retina SA salary scale
Type of work: full-time employment
Further, when you wish to work as a social worker, you have to figure out these following responsibilities to be your daily consume.
- Compiling reports
- Keeping up with the information and knowledge for supporting the members of Retina South Africa
- Protecting and promoting the name of Retina South Africa
- Ensuring adherence to the standard, procedures, and policies of the company
Had you put any interest to be one of the social worker in Retina, hence here are the requirements that all applicants must be in possession.
- Having relevant experience in working as social worked
- Proof of SACAAP registration is a must
- Having the valid driver license is compulsory
- The applicants must have fluency in English and indigenous languages
- Having the computer literacy will be preferable
- The applicants must be able to work in a team or individually and under pressure
In addition, some documents are believed to be crucial to decide whether or not you are qualified for the position.
- A comprehensive Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Copies of qualifications
- Copy of Identity Document
- Copy of a valid driver license
All applicants have to send the application or CV through email at [email protected]. During the application, do not forget to submit all of the necessary documents.
Failed to complete all the documents needed or late submission will receive zero tolerance from the company. Therefore, you have to check thoroughly and make sure you have fulfilled all the requirements.
Moreover, Retina South Africa has the full right to make the appointment or not appoint anyone based on the standard and policies from the company. Unless you hear anything from the company two weeks after the due date, you can consider your application was not successful.
If you have any queries about the recruitment of social worker, you can visit the official website of Retina South Africa at www.retinasa.org.za.
All in all, the closing date for this opportunity will be on 28 February 2021.