Road Accident Fund, RAF, has its mission for all South African to provide cover as the all road users. Therefore, when there are some people who get injured during the motor vehicles accident, it will be the concern of RAF. Fortunately, this company is currently offering RAF vacancies for those who want to be their lucky part. Check out for more information in the following.
Table of Contents
Position: Administrative Assistant
Recruiter: Road Accident Fund (RAF)
Salary: R185 338.00 per annum (negotiable for those with experiences)
Reference number: AAL190221DBN
An administrative assistant usually has these main responsibilities but not limited only to these duties, as follows.
- Performing duplicate and other system checks related to payments and claim. It includes using the claim view, completing duplicate checklist, receipting new claims, and updating information on the claim system.
- Checking and verifying data on claim system.
- Assisting the management of ILD officer trial diary. Updating all trial dates received will be included as well.
- Requesting files from CAFS. Besides, you will deal with photocopying, faxing, filling of files, and also using metro file system and request.
- Aiding the ILD officer with the preparation for trials. It includes indexing, phoning, paginating, and requesting further information for the preparation of trial.
- Administering and maintaining the effectiveness and the efficiency movement of records. It includes the scanning files, office administration, and document registry.
Following the standard of the company, these RAF vacancies have their own requirements.
- Having the qualifications of NQF 4 or Matric is a must
- The applicants must have the minimum of one year working experience in relevant environment
- Having the technical and behavioral competencies in personal mastery, emotional wisdom, ethic and governance, and administrative will be an advantage
- Having the computer literacy is essential
- The applicants must have the outstanding writing skills, communication skills, and also time management skills
- Having the high level of integrity is a must
- The applicants should be reliable, dependable, adaptive, flexible and also responsible
- People with disabilities are encouraged to apply
Those who put specific interest in this RAF vacancies has the obligation to complete these following documents to proceed their application.
- A comprehensive and detail CV with the maximum of 5 pages
- Copies of Identity Document
- Copies of qualifications
- A cover letter which indicates the name, reference number, your current salary, and the expected salary for the position
Furthermore, the applicants can forward their applications to the Recruitment Officer at [email protected]. Please note that during the pandemic, the company will not accept any hand deliver documents or applications to reduce the spread of virus.
When you have been waiting for more than 6 weeks after the due date and they have not informed you with anything, you can consider your application unsuccessful. As the Road Accident Fund really concerns about the employment equity, more preferences are available for those who are underrepresented.
For any Frequently Asked Questions, you can come to the physical address at 2 Eco Glades Office Park, 420 Witch Hazel Avenue, Centurion. Alternatively, you can also call them at (012) 621 1691.
All the applications are acceptable until 2 March 2021. All in all, sending the applications after the due date will get disqualification.