Senwes is one of the largest integrated businesses that focuses on agriculture in South Africa. Besides, Senwes is also one of the largest providers of white maize in South Africa, too. Its market is not only within the country but also worldwide. Being one of the biggest providers of staple products, this company is offering Senwes vacancies for the potential candidates.
When you find that you are passionate, willing to learn, and eager to deal with challenges, this must be one of your cup of tea. Currently, the company as the recruiter is going to search for the potential junior grain grader who wants to learn and adapt to the new environment at work. Although you might not have any experience, it is still acceptable to apply because the company does not ask someone who has high experiences.
In the following, you will be able to find the detail information about the recruitment and all the requirements to apply. Don’t miss any single information about it!
Table of Contents
Position: Junior Grain Grader
Location: Bloemfontein Silo
Reference number: GC-4993
Moreover, before taking part in Senwes vacancies, the applicants must have comprehended the duties of the job.
- Assisting the senior silo management with the effective tasks including general hygiene, stock control, and receiving grain
- Doing administration
- Understanding the Occupational Health and Safety legislation application
- Participating at the Resources Management
- Dealing with consumer credit record which will be essential of all appointments that deal with cash or finances
- Receiving grains that come from the producers
- Doing the grading thereof as well as the dispatching of all grain
- Doing some calibration tests of grading equipment
Furthermore, the applicants have to possess these following requirements to make themselves eligible for the position.
- The applicants who have the minimum of two years working experience in grain handling and grading will get preferences
- Having the National Senior certificate is a must
- The applicants must have the valid driver’s license
- The applicants must be responsible for doing the appropriate grading and calibration
In addition, some documents are also compulsory for all applicants to complete, as follows.
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- A valid driver’s license when necessary
- Certified copies of qualifications
- Certified copy of academic reports
However, there are steps that all applicants must follow. First, the applicants have to fill in their mobile phone and submit. Second, they can fill in the questions about the personal information, email address, and other questions to complete.
Unless you heard anything from the recruiter 6 weeks after the closing date, you can assume that your application has not been successful. Moreover, you have to ensure that you have met all the requirements so that you fit into all the compulsory requirements.
Moreover, if you have some queries related to the vacancies, you can have a visit to the official website at www.senwes.co.za.
The closing date of these Senwes vacancies will be on 7 April 2021.