Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology is a reliable company that provides the best mineral mining, copper, gold, silver, nickel and also metal ore. This company also develops mine sites and serves the best quality of mining. In order to prepare for the changes in the industries, they are willing to offer Sandvik vacancies for the new talents to develop their qualifications.
Besides, Sandvik Mining also serves the most complete tooling systems, equipment, and also technical solutions for any constructions. Therefore, when you are in the urge of finding the best mining company, Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology is the outstanding one.
Finding more experiences in mining and rock excavation, Sandvik offers the marketing internship programme in full time period. Thus, when you are a grade 12 or a Diploma in relevant field as needed, you can think of applying in this job for better future and self development. Besides, you can expand your capabilities in detailed skills.
Table of Contents
Position: Marketing Intern
Recruiter: Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology
Location: Jet Park 2, South Africa
Reference Number: R0021543
Type of work: Full time
- Assisting the administrative tasks daily
- Planning and managing the social media presences including the Instagram, Facebook, and also LinkedIn Support
- Coordinating to internal and external stakeholders regarding to advertising and exhibitions
- Being responsible for helping the Marketing Communication due to the contribution of the management of 4P (product, price, promotion, and placement)
- Dealing with sales and marketing communications to the Public Relations and also branding
- Competing to other companies in similar industry based on the changing trends
- Collecting information based on the current trends
- Grade 12 or Matric National certificate
- Diploma or degree in Marketing, Public Relation or similar field
- Having excellent knowledge of both verbal and written communication skills is important
- Having English proficiency is a must
- The applicants need to have passions for the brand awareness
- They must have strong passion to learn from the professionals with deadline, standards, and also challenges
- Having the understanding of a wide range of marketing techniques
- Understanding the knowledge of Adobe creative suite will be advantageous
- Having the willingness to seek opportunities that will benefit the company
In the process of applying for a job, the applicants can do in online. It facilitates people to apply for the job in no time. They just have to visit the Sandvik website in www.home.sandvik/en/careers.
The applicants need to prepare these following documents to attach, as follows.
- A copy of Identity Document
- Copies of academic records
- Copies of certificates
- A copy of Curriculum vitae (CV)
- A copy of cover letter
- Copies of medical records
- A copy of finance records
Fail to submit the documents mentioned above will cause your application unsuccessful. Unless you are informed about further assessment, consider yourself unsuccessful in getting the job. Therefore, you need to pay attention not to miss the documents while doing the submission.
If you probably have further quieries, you can contact them on 0800 331 331.
The submission of all applications will be closed on 3 November 2020.