Through SAB Miller Brewing Apprenticeship program, SAB Miller wants to show interested candidates or students that beer industry can offer an exciting working opportunity where skills and craftsmanship are the main focus of the work. You have to realize that beer industry is just the same as any other industry in the business sector. It takes hard work, skilled work force, and good planning and management to succeed in the industry.
Table of Contents
About the Program
SAB Miller aims to bring people together to create a better world. They believe that beer is one of the most effective and also original form of social network, and for thousands of years, it has brought people together. The company wants to build a great and reliable brand with the finest and most natural ingredients to create the beer. They have involved in the manufacturing of more than 400 brands such as Stella Artois, Hoegaarden, Corona, Budweiser, Leffe, Jupiler, Model Especial, Skol, and many more.
The company provides the chance for students to gain the knowledge and experience in their brewing sector through SAB Miller Brewing Apprenticeship program. Basically, the intern would be responsible for repairing, maintaining, and optimizing the plant as well as related devices to make sure that the plant will keep on running and operating without hinderance. The job is also done to make sure that the plant availability as well as production quality will remain intact within minimum cost without having to compromise standards.
In order to qualify for the SAB Miller Brewing Apprenticeship program, candidates must meet these requirements, which include:
- The candidates must be the citizens of South Africa
- They must not have any criminal record
- They must have at least N3 technical qualification – or even higher
- They must have trade test qualification within Millwright or Mechanical subject
- They must have at least 2 years of working experience in production environment
- Candidates with proven past brewing experience would have the advantage
- Candidates with at least 2 years of post trade test experience would have the advantage
Candidates with these extra qualities or attributes will get the advantage:
- Good ability to deal with and solve problems
- Impressive ability to communicate, especially when it comes to technical knowledge
- Good ability to coach, mentor, and train operators
- Good ability to optimize resources usage as well as reducing waste
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good ability to work in teams, as well as impressive collaborate ability to work with minimal supervision
How to Apply
Applications will take place online. Candidates are expected to visit this link, where they can learn the details of the program as well as getting the direct access to the application process. They need to complete the application and then submit it once they are done. Make sure to read the requirements about the supporting documents and provide them.
There is no exact information about the availability, including the opening and closing date. That’s why it is advisable that interested candidates for this SAB Miller Brewing Apprenticeship program to visit the official website or the given link above.