If you are looking for a clerical position, then this Registry and Transport Clerk vacancy at Office of the Public Service Commission is ideal for you. The hiring department requires a minimum ideal candidate profile which is Grade 12 certificate. Apply today if interested!
The successful incumbent will be positioned at the Head Office which is situated in Pretoria. The Registry and Transport Clerk vacancy at Office of the Public Service Commission offers a level five salary ranging from R 152 862 to R 180 063 annually. Aside from the required Senior certificate qualification, candidates are required to be in possession of a valid code 10 or 8 driver’s license with PDP. Additionally, applicants should have a minimum of three years of working experience as a messenger or driver.
Required Skills and Competencies
- Computer literacy
- Problem solving and problem identification skills at elementary level
- Enjoy to be part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to work under pressure
- Exposure to record keeping, registry functions and filling
- Distribute and open courier parcels and mails
- Operate franking machine for delivering and posting as well as collecting correspondence at the Post office
- Maintain a list of registered parcels and letters as well as handle other administrative work
- Register outgoing and incoming deliveries and collection
- Conduct driving duties and maintain GG vehicles’ records
- Make sure that GG vehicles are washed every week
How to Apply
Interested candidates are advised to submit their applications as soon as possible for the Registry and Transport Clerk vacancy at Office of the Public Service Commission applications will close on November 9, 2018. No late submissions will be regarded by the hiring department.
Please attach the following important materials within your application. Note that any missing items will lead to the disregarding of your submission.
- A Z83 application form, on which the reference number must be quoted. The form is attainable from any Public Service department
- A comprehensive and recently updated resume
- Original certified copies of ID, educational and any relevant qualifications along with driver’s license
- A SAQA evaluated of foreign qualification should you have any
Direct your application via post to: The DirectorGeneral, Office of the Office of the Public Service Commission, Private Bag X121, Pretoria, 0001
Or, alternatively, submit it by hand delivering it at: Commission House, Office Park Block B, 536 Francis Baard Street, Arcadia, Pretoria
Candidates are also allowed to email their application to: [email protected]
For attention: Mr M Mabuzza
The qualified incumbent will later be required to attain a top secret clearance issued by the State Security Agency. The hiring department will verify the qualifications as well as conduct reference checking on applicants who have been shortlisted.
It should be noted that correspondence for this vacancy will be limited to shortlisted applicants only. That being said, if you have not been notified in three months after the deadline, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Should you need further assistance, please contact: Ms A Coetzer Tel No: (012) 352 1111