Being one of the suppliers of potable water in South Africa especially Gauteng province might be the right description of Rand Water. Being previously popular as Rand Water Board, this company has turned to be the largest water utility to depend on. As this company keeps expanding and developing themselves to be the most reliable and trustworthy ones, they are offering some Rand Water vacancies.
These vacancies are available in Gauteng, South Africa. Therefore, have you met all the requirements, you can apply for the job and take part in this opportunity. You will not only gain experience but also expand your network, too. Read this following information for the complete details.
Table of Contents
Position: Protective Service Officer
Recruiter: Rand Water
Location: Gauteng, South Africa
Reference number: RAN190328-3
Type of work: Permanent
What does a protective service officer do every day? Hereby are some duties that a protective service officer will do regularly.
- Accessing and egressing control
- Patrolling and guarding
- Doing the risk management
- Doing the crime investigation and protection
- Providing emergency services and preparedness
Moreover, there are some proper requirements for all applicants to have to make themselves eligible for the job.
- Possessing grade 12 Certificate or equivalent is the minimum requirement
- Having the minimum of two years of experience in National Key Point environment is a must
- Having the National Key Point qualifications is necessary
- The applicants must have the minimum of Security Officer Grade C PSIRA registration
- The applicants must comprehend the knowledge of National Key Point Act, Firearm handling and relevant Acts, and other security legislation
- Being able to handle conflicts and make effective decisions is compulsory
- Having great verbal and written communication skills is a must
- The applicants must show the behavior of assertiveness, self-discipline, individual leadership, and service orientation
What is more, your application will not be complete without the presence of these following documents.
- A comprehensive CV
- A copy of identity document
- Certified copies of education reports
- Copies of qualifications
Furthermore, the applicants can obviously be done online through https://randwater.erecruit.co/candidateapp/Login for those who have already been a member. Meanwhile, if you are a newcomer and you do not have the account to apply, you can access it here. However, you will have to register yourself before being able to proceed to the next step.
Registering yourself is an easy task to do since the questions are all about personal identity. It includes email address, first name and surname, citizenship, identity number, and phone number. At the bottom of the page, you will have to agree with the term and conditions to continue.
Moreover, you will have to fill in your personal details, work experience, and educational qualifications. After that, you can attach your CV, your qualifications, and other documents to finish your applications.
For further assistance and guidance, all applicants can contact the Head Office at +27 (11) 682 0911 or the Customer Service Centre at 0860 10 10 60. Alternatively, sending them an email to [email protected] is also possible.
All applicants can apply for the job before 9 March 2021.