Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Financially struggling students who want to continue their study to a higher degree can always take part in Cyril Ramaphosa bursary that will provide them with solid financial support. The financial support can help students in many ways, especially in helping them reach their dream. With this financial support system, students won’t have to worry about the overall expenses when completing their study. They can reach a better future and also better career in the end.
About the Program
The financial support program is designed by Cyril Ramaphosa Foundation. The foundation was previously known as Shanduka Foundation because it was set up by Shanduka Group. The founder was Cyril Ramaphosa. It is an independent public benefit organization striving to improve lives and quality. And now it is more known as Cyril Ramaphosa bursary program from the name of the founder.
The Requirements and Eligibility
· The candidates must be the citizens of South Africa that will be proven with a valid and legal ID document
· They must be within the age range of 16 and 30 years old
· They must be full-time and unemployed students wishing to take undergraduate studies within the accredited institutions in South Africa
· They must be registered and already accepted as students at the accredited institution
· They must demonstrate good (academic) achievement, leadership, developmental communication skills, empathetic ability, and high values
· They must show proven financial requirements or needs
· Preferences would be given to candidates who want to pursue higher studies within relevant and also scarce skills determined by SETA, Department of Labor, or other economic or labor advisors
· Students in any study year who isn’t applying for the postgraduate studies or don’t have a higher education qualification are considered eligible to apply
· The applications for the skills development skills and programs would be determined on the Bursary Selection Committee decision results and requirements
· Part time or distance education students are allowed to apply as long as they meet the eligibility and requirements
· Recipients of funding or bursaries from other sources are welcomed because there will be a consideration based on the extra needs.
How to Apply
The application will take place online and there is no other ways. Candidates need to go to this link and create an account. They would be able to login and apply after they have an account. When they submit the application, they need to include these supporting documents:
- A certified copy of ID document
- Certified copies of Final Matric and June results
- Certified copies of full academic record if they are in the tertiary level currently
- The proof or evidence for tertiary acceptance or application
- Guardian or parents’ proof of income
- Guardian or parents’ ID documents
[email protected] or at 011 592 6560 if they have questions about the program or if they want to learn more about this Cyril Ramaphosa bursary program.