Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
RAF internship program is designed to attract potential youth who has the interest in Road Management and Road Accident problem. Through the program, it is expected that these young people will experience an improved skill and qualification once they have completed the program.
About the Program
RAF or Road Accidents Funds is the company that focuses on the road management and traffic. The RAF internship program is designed to provide a professional skill and working experience to committed and potential youth. It is expected that they skill will develop and grow through the professional work experience and work exposure.
Candidates are invited and also encouraged to take part. The program itself will run for a year (12 months) where they will be exposed to many professional settings, work condition, and challenges.
The work exposure may include the ways on how to create and generate positive reputation for the Road Accident Fund as well as improving its publicity
- The candidates must be the citizens of South Africa between the age of 18 and 35 years old
- They must have completed Grade 12 and have the certificate
- They must have interpersonal skills with detail oriented behavior
- They must have good communication skills in both verbal and written forms
- They must be able to hard work
- They must be passionate and have the desire to learn
- They must understand basic computer skills
They must include the supporting documents, such as:
- A certified copy of ID
- A certified copy of Matric certificate
- A certified copy of academic transcript
- A CV
- A motivational letter
The RAF internship program is offered in various subjects and fields. Each of them has their own reference number and specific requirement. For instance, the requirement for Finance Intern is to have a certified copy of Financial Management Degree or Bachelor’s Degree. For Facilities Intern, they need to have a certified copy of Logistics or National Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Facilities Management. Candidates need to check the lists for the details.
How to Apply
The application will take place online. The application form along with the supporting documents must be sent to [email protected]. Hand delivery applications won’t be accepted.
Here are some crucial points that candidates need to address:
- They need to indicate the province along with the reference number on the subject line of the email
- They need to submit a short but comprehensive CV along with a motivational letter (consisting the reason why their application should be considered). The motivational letter should be3 pages, max.
- They need to include academic transcripts. Without them, the application won’t be considered
- Candidates are allowed to apply to 3 positions, max. Be advised that each application should be separated and they must be complete (with reference number, CV, etc)
- The candidates must not be employed. They must never be employed within the field of the post or they never take part in any internship program within the relevant field of the post.
- The candidates must never serve as interns before
- In the event that the candidates have been found to serve as interns before and they don’t mention it, they will be disqualified.
Be advised that preference would be offered and prioritized to underrepresented groups within the Employment Equity Plan since RAF respects the employment equity principles. And shortlisted candidates of RAF internship would be subjected to security checks and vetting.