Western Cape Department Education (WCED) is the department of the government in Western Cape which is responsible mainly for elevating the standard of education in South Africa. As education has still been a primary measurement for companies to recruit new employees, it is very vital for them to give opportunities to those who have no chance to learn. To participate in it, WCED offers Radie Kotze Hospital vacancies are available for all applicants to apply.
If you wish to know more about Radie Kotze Hospital vacancies, this following information might be essential for you to give all the details you need.
Table of Contents
Position: Admin Clerk
Recruiter: Western Cape Department Education (WCED)
Location: Radie Kotze Hospital
Salary: R173 703 per annum
Further, being an admin clerk brings you some duties and responsibilities to be dealing with from time to time, as follows.
- Rendering the clerical patient support including doing the liaison with all clients, patients’ admission, and also patients’ discharge
- Rendering clerical supports including stock and consumable administration, keep statistics, communication responsibilities, typing, photo copying, recordkeeping, filling and documentation, transport arrangement for patients, and also bed management
- Supporting to colleagues and supervisor including maintaining the filing system and also recordkeeping
- Providing aid to the Head of Nursing with regards to the staff administration, including the professional handling of staff administration, secretarial functions, effective typing, arranging agency bookings, staff recruitments, and also appointment duties
Moreover, for showing the eligibility of the applicant, they have to possess these following requirements.
- Having Senior Certificate or equivalent is a must
- Having appropriate experience in office administration in a health environment will be an obligation
- The applicants must have high level of computer literacy
- Having valid driver’s license of code B/EB is essential
- Possessing good communication and interpersonal skills is compulsory
- The applicants must have proficiency in two out of three languages at least of Western Cape
- Having knowledge and experience in HIS/Clinicom and Logis PI will be much preferable
Meanwhile, having the requirements alone is not enough since these documents are also compulsory to provide.
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- A copy of valid driver’s license certified copies of qualifications
- A copy of permanent residence for South African citizen or a valid work permit for the non-South African citizen
Furthermore, all applicants have to apply for Radie Kotze Hospital vacancies through online site at https://wcedonline.westerncape.gov.za/home/ through Google Chrome or Mozila Firefox.
Please note that the shortlisted candidates will go through practical skill tests, competency assessment, and also selection interview in time, date, and place which have been determined by the Western Cape Education Department (WCED).
As the recruiter, the company has the full right to conduct pre-employment security screening. What’s more, they also have to declare any criminal or disciplinary against them. Unless you heard anything from the company, please consider that your application was unsuccessful.
For any enquiries, related to the recruitment, you can contact Mr. NM Goeieman through phone call at (022) 913-1175.
The latest acceptance for Radie Kotze Hospital vacancies will be on 19 March 2021.