Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
PIC Bursary program is designed and offered by the company as their way to give back. They are encouraging and inviting potential students from disadvantage families to take part in the program. These students can make use of the financial support to help them obtain a higher educational level as well as improving their life.
About the Program
PIC (Public Investment Corporation) SOC Ltd is passionate and determined to contribute to the community. They want to improve people lives in general at the heart of the company’s value system. The PIC Bursary program is designed to identify potential candidates from previously disadvantaged students from the designated groups. Students who can show their innovative business passion and potential can apply for the bursary. If they can prove their financial support needs, they will be considered for the bursary.
The financial support programs are offered for these following study fields or subjects:
- Internal Audit
- Auditing, Accounting, and Finance (for Investment and Corporate)
- Investment Management
- Information Communication and Computer Science or Technology
- Human Resources
- Graphic Design
- Actuarial Science and Mathematical Statistics
- Risk and Compliance Management
- Mathematical Statistics and Actuarial Science
Be advised that the bursary would be given for a full educational academic period within one academic institution. The awarded amount is PIC Bursary Committee discretion that has been determined by the approved threshold.
There are several basic requirements that all candidates need to meet if they want to join this PIC Bursary program. The requirements include:
- The candidates must be the citizens of South Africa
- They must show the proof that they are in a financial need
- They must show good academic performance or achievement
- They must be unemployed graduates
- They need to take the full time study
- Students not more than 30 years of age would be preferred
- Students in Grade 12 or registered already within an accredited and reputable South African Institute of Higher Learning at under graduate level (or NQF 6 and 7) would get the preference
The supporting documents include:
- A certified copy of ID document
- A certified copy of medical certificate of disability (if the condition applies)
- A certified copy of monthly household income (and dependant) proof
- A certified copy of academic transcript
- A certified copy of tax or pro-forma invoice – proving payable fees
- A certified copy of student loan agreement (signed)
- A certified copy of Matric Certificate
- A certified copy of preliminary acceptance letter
How to Apply
Interested applicants need to download the application form at this link. When completing the application form, make sure to complete all the compulsory fields. The candidates’ guardian or parent, along with the applicants, need to sign the form. Don’t forget to include the supporting documents and they mustn’t be older than 3 months when submitted. The supporting documents must be certified. All applications that aren’t completed, uncertified, or falsified would not be considered and automatically be rejected.
Candidates are advised to check the official website regularly to see the availability of the program. Further questions about PIC Bursary program can be made through [email protected].