Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
If you want to learn more about the retail industry in South Africa, this is your chance to join P&G Puff and Pass learnership program. Puff and Pass is an informative website that often displays information related to working or professional experiences. For now, the learnership program is the most current information (and also vacant) position available for determined candidates. If you think that you have what it takes, then you are welcomed and encouraged to apply.
About the Program
Procter & Gamble has been known as one of the world’s biggest Fast Moving Consumer Goods (also known as FMCG) with their strong names such as Oral B, Gillette, Always, Ariel, Pampers, and so much more. With such a wide array of products, the company definitely has a lot to offer. They are able to provide the in-depth insight and knowledge about the industry while providing a direct professional experience at the same time. You should be able to learn a lot from this P&G Puff and Pass learnership program if you take part in it.
When you take part in the program, you will have the opportunity to work together with peers. At the same time, you will get formal training and direct implementation with daily mentoring (and guide) from your supervisor or manager. The program is a part of paid administrative experience that is the best in its class.
Candidates will have work objectives and they will have the chance to build the company’s value from the beginning. Not only they will be constantly exposed to P&G culture, but they will be involved in various work types. It is expected that they will have improved qualifications and skills by the time they complete the program. Expect to find dynamic environment and condition while you are at the company.
- The candidates must be the citizens of South Africa. They must prove their identity with their barcoded ID document
- They must complete Matric or Grade 12
- They must have Diploma or Matric certificate – with 0 to 3 years of working experience
- They must be willing to work hard and continuously learn, especially from the professional external surroundings
- They must be ready for the challenges or the condition under pressure
- They must have strong inclination to work in a challenging environment
- They must be ready to face challenges in Technology, especially when it comes to creating a new trend or innovation of doing business.
- They must be willing to work individually as well as in a team
How to Apply
The application takes place online. You need to click this site and then fill in the empty spots. Be advised to prepare the softcopy versions of the common documentation, such as a CV, a certified ID document, certified copies of qualifications, a certified copy of Matric certificate, and such thing alike. Since it is the online application, big chances that you will be required to upload those supporting documents.
It is unclear about the opening dates and the deadlines. You are encouraged to have a regular check at the official website to gain more information and knowledge about P&G Puff and Pass learnership program.