The Department of Cultural Affairs and Sport in Western Cape Government has committed to improve the country and participate in reducing the number of unemployment in South Africa. One of their ways to make it happen is by offering some vacancies for the unexperienced and unemployed, for example, Oral Health Centre vacancies.
Moreover, these Oral Health Centre vacancies offer the positions as the general worker stores. It does not matter whether you might not have enough experience as long as you want to learn and you are eager to learn from your mistakes to do better. In the following, there will be all the details about the positions of general worker stores. Further, when you are into this position, you have to comprehend all the details including the duties and the requirements.
Table of Contents
Position: General Worker Stores
Recruiter: Department of Cultural Affairs and Sport Western Cape Government
Location: Oral Health Centre
Salary: R102 534 per annum
Furthermore, there are some duties that a general worker stores will be dealing with from time to time.
- Cleaning stores on a regular basis
- Maintaining the audit trail of deliveries
- Assisting the clerks with the receipt, storage, and stock issue
- Assisting with the moving of equipment or assets
- Providing timeous delivery of stock to departments, clinics, and theatre in a cost effective and safe manner
- Aiding in any adhoc duties
In addition, all applicants must have possessed these requirements in order to be eligible for the Oral Health Centre vacancies.
- Having basic numeracy and literacy skills is compulsory
- Having the appropriate working experience in store environment is obligatory
- Being able to communicate effectively in both verbal and writer in the minimum of two out of three official languages of Western Cape is necessary
- Being able to work in a team and work individually is important
- The applicants must have the ability to pick up heavy boxes or bags
- Being able to assist the processes of stock-taking is essential
Meanwhile, when you are about to apply for these Oral Health Centre vacancies, you have to complete these following documents, as follows.
- A newly Z83 form
- A comprehensive CV
- An identity documents
Further, these documents need sending to the Dean or Manager, Oral Health Centre Private Bag X1, Tygerberg, 7505 for attention Ms N Jooste. Please remember that the company is not going to tolerate any late, incomplete, and invalid documents to further consideration.
For the shortlisted candidates, they will have to go through interview and selection processes. It includes the verification processes, reference checks, criminal and credit records checks, and many more. Therefore, when you are unable to come to the interview, your application will get automatic dismissal.
Unless you heard anything from the company, you can consider that your application was not successful. Probably, you can have better opportunities for the umpteenth times.
Moreover, for any enquiries, you can contact Ms B Ceylone at (021) 937 3009.
Finally, the recruiter is not accepting any applications after 14 May 2021.