Applications are now open for the Operator vacancy at Pretoria West Hospital. The hiring hospital is seeking a suitable candidate to be stationed in the Nursing Department. Everyone with a minimum of a Senior qualification is eligible to apply. Submit your application today!
Any interested applicants are required to indicate the reference number for the Operator vacancy at Pretoria West Hospital on their applications. It is OPER 00008/10/18. This position will place you in Pretoria. It offers a level three salary which annually amounts from R115 437 to R135 981. Anyone with a Senior or Grade 10 Certificate is already eligible to apply. An ABET qualification is allowed as well. This vacancy does not require you to have any prior experience so anyone who has just started their career will have equal opportunity with other applicants who have been working for some time. The generic competencies required for this job include:
- Good interpersonal relations
- Writing and reading skills
- Communication skills
- Telephone etiquette skills
- Ability to cope with physical demand of the position
- Ability to work under pressure
- Willing to adjust to work shifts and change
The duties of an Operator will revolve around:
- Responsibility for collecting, cleaning as well as receiving unsterile packs from wards and checking that they are in good working conditions and complete
- Responsibility for washing instruments, autoclaving and packing various gowns, towels and small packs
- Responsibility for effective handling cooled down items that are to be packed off in sterile store area
- Responsibility for doing messenger duties and assisting in wards with general cleanliness of the environment
- Maintenance of general hygiene and tidiness of the area
- Responsibility for reporting of blocked drains as well as tap leakages to sister in charge
The deadline for the Operator vacancy at Pretoria West Hospital application is on October 26, 2018.
Candidates must forward their application by post to:
Pretoria West Hospital, HR Department, Private Bag X02, Pretoria West. 0117
Or as an alternative, you can submit your application to:
Pretoria West Hospital, HR Department, 380 Sytze Wierda Avenue, Philip Nel Park, Pretoria West
Here are all the mandatory materials needed to be attached on your application:
- Z 83 application form that can be attained from all public service department sites
- Certified copy of qualifications and ID document
- SAQA evaluated foreign qualifications. Attach this proof in case you have any (one that has been assessed by the South African Qualifications Authority)
Only shortlisted candidates will be in correspondence because of the large number of responses anticipated. Any missing items, either a signed Z 83 application form or your certified copy of ID will result in candidates not being regarded for the position. If you have not received any notifications three months after the due date of this post, please regard your application to be unsuccessful.
Kindly note that the hiring hospital reserves the right not to appoint.
Should you need any assistance, please refer to: Ms CHD Lehobye Tel No: 012 380 1210