Nursing learnership KZN is a part of reliable nursing learnership programme that can provide valuable insight, knowledge, and experience to the candidates. If you have the passion in taking care of others and you want to take part in the health industry, then you should join the programme. This learnership programme will give you a priceless experience that you can cherish for your future reference.
About Nursing Learnership KZN
This nursing learnership KZN Health Department is generally offering an opening for community, psychiatric, midwifery, and general subjects. These subjects are designed for those within Grade 12 with the potential willingness and abilities. They should have the passion for the program as well as the determination to move forward. All candidates are expected to join all the training and activities to complete the program. It is expected that candidates can improve their skills and use the obtained experience to implement within the targeted workplace successfully.
Successful candidates are the ones that can meet the requirements and pass the standard skill and qualification measurement. Any failure to meet the requirements would lead to the candidates’ dismissal from the programme. The general requirements for this programme include:
- The candidates must have National Senior Certificate Diploma or Degree with at least points English L4
- They should have the additional language life orientation of L4 Maths L3 or Maths Literacy of L4
- They should have Physical Science or Life Sciences L3 and other 2 subjects
The Extra Information
All candidates must keep these two things in mind:
- All addresses and certificates will go through verification process for authenticity. That’s why verified certificates are a must. If candidates fail to meet the requirements, the verified application would be objected and rejected
- All candidates must check the notification regarding the application. Since there are a big numbers of applicants but only a few would be accepted, applicants must check the notification. Only those accepted will get the notification.
How to Apply
Application takes place online, so interested candidates should go to this link. They can fill in the forms and provide the supporting documents. Be advised to prepare all the documents in the softcopy forms. The most common documents include:
- A certified copy of ID document
- A certified copy of Matric certificate
- Certified copies of all qualifications or all documents that aren’t more than 3 months
- Proof of affidavit or residence
It is possible that you may be required to provide more documents as you go further. Make sure that you will always be ready with the documents and you provide them in both hardcopy and softcopy forms.
Be advised that this programme is generally open and be made available on the yearly although the information about the opening and closing date isn’t clear. In general, however, the opening period takes place in the early August while the closing period is taking place by the end of August. That’s why it is advisable that interested candidates for nursing learnership KZN programme should check the official website to have a regular check on the availability.