When it comes to the world’s leading Nutrition, Wellness, and Health company, Nestle becomes one of the most popular, reliable, and trustworthy company to deal with in South Africa. This food company has a lot of branches spread all over the world. It guarantees its food safety, health, and also quality in all products they have. Fortunately, when you wish to work in this company, you can start applying for Nestle apprenticeship programme.
For further information, you can check this following information and detail about Nestle apprenticeship programme. Please do apply only if you have met all the requirements.
Job Title: Nestle Apprenticeship Programme
Position: Mechanical Fitter
Location: Estcourt, South Africa
Type of work: 48 months contract
When you are interested to take part in Nestle apprenticeship programme, you need to comprehend some of these following responsibilities.
- Conducting preventative maintenance on all mechanical equipment
- Assembling and installing machinery and equipment
- Aligning and dismantling machinery and equipment
- Repairing, maintaining, and lubricating machinery and equipment
- Assisting in operations and operating equipment
- Participating in the Planned Maintenance activities
- Also, attending to breakdowns and their analysis when necessary
In addition, in order to qualify for the Nestle apprenticeship programme, all applicants must have possessed these following criterion, as follows.
- The applicants must have the minimum educational qualifications for commencing the apprenticeship with the minimum of Grade 12 with Science and Mathematics and an N2 Certificate
- For those applicants who come up with a Grade 12 Certificate and have passed English, Science, and Mathematics or who have N3, N4, N5, N6 or equivalent qualifications will get a preference
- Having computer literacy in Ms. Office applications is compulsory
- The applicants must drive their own achievement of performance goals
- The applicants must focus on results and customers satisfaction
- Being a team place who is keen on self-development is vital
- The applicants must be able to work or support shifts when necessary
- Lastly, having the ability to comply with the programme and pass the set modules is essential
Furthermore, having completed the aforementioned requirements means nothing unless you also complete these essential documents as another part of the requirements.
- An identity document
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Copies of qualifications
- Also, copies of academic reports
For applying, all applicants can go through this link and choose the button of apply. Generally, all companies will ask you to register yourself and fill in your personal information and working experience. Do not forget to complete your documents and information before finishing the application.
Moreover, not having heard from the company weeks or months after the due date, you may assume that your application was not successful.
Accordingly, when you are searching for the company profile and what they do, you can visit www.nestle-esar.com.
To sum up, there is no closing date for the latest application of Nestle apprenticeship programme. In other words, all applicants can apply for it at any time as long as the application is doable via online.