Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
If you have the passion in Environment and you also want to study anything related to it, then you should apply for NCC Environmental Management Internship program that will provide you with insight, information, knowledge, and also experience. By the time you complete the program, you should be able to have the important knowledge, the right attitude to work in a professional setting, and also the improved skills and qualifications that enable you to move forward and gain better work and also better future.
About the Program
The NCC Environmental Management Internship program is designed and created by NCC Environment Services. The program is full-time and it will take place in Lephalale in South Africa. Basically, the program is aimed for Environmental Management students or graduates who want to learn about the subject they are taking in a direct and straightforward manner. They have the chance to apply their knowledge and theories in Environmental Management subjects, as well as skills, within the right working environment.
The program doesn’t take a long time for completion, only several months. It starts from February the 1st 2020 to May the 31st 2020. The purposes of the internship program are:
- As a part of Skills Development program
- It is also a part of General Administration that is related to Environmental Management Projects
- It is aimed to be involved in a participation within Construction Environmental Management Projects
There are several basic and general requirements, as well as the specific ones, for candidates to be eligible for this NCC Environmental Management Internship program. They are:
- The candidates must be the citizens of South Africa – must be proven from valid and official ID document
- They must have National Degree or National Diploma in Environmental Management or Nature Conservation subjects
- They must have 0 to 2 years of experience
- They must have their own transportation that enables them to travel to the site – aswell as from it
- They must reside in Lephalale, as well as having a great familiarity in Lephalale and its surroundings
- They must have the knowledge, and also the experience, of working with MS Office, especially PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and also Outlook.
- They must have a valid Code 08 driving license
- They must have a true passion in continuous learning and self-development
- They must have the interest and also passion in the subject
How to Apply
Interested candidates can send their application letter to [email protected]. Don’t miss out this rare and valuable opportunity. They can send the application letter along with supporting documents to the email. Don’t forget to include the reference number of SHERW/02/2020 – it is crucial that they include the reference number in their application letter.
The supporting documents may include:
- The updated and comprehensive CV
- The valid driving license
- A certified copy of South African ID document
- Certified copies of qualifications, including National Diploma and Matric certificate
- A cover letter
- Certified copies of other qualifications
The deadline is on January the 20th 2020. Candidates, who want to learn more about the NCC Environmental Management Internship program or to learn about it, can visit the official website or to contact them at the provided email address.