Being a healthcare worker might require dedication, patience, and also hard work. It is because you will be dealing with people who are sick and their dialysis session from time to time. Therefore, when you think that you are passionate in the field of healthcare environment especially renal care, you can take your chance in applying for National Renal Care vacancies.
Hence, in the following details, you can consider whether or not you are eligible to work in medical environment. However, if you have made up your mind to apply for this job, you can start preparing everything and apply for the position advertised before the due date.
Table of Contents
Position: Healthcare Worker
Recruiter: National Renal Care
Location: Plumstead, Western Cape, South Africa
Salary: Market related
Reference number: Plumstead
Type of work: Permanent
Meanwhile, having the title of a healthcare worker requires you to handle these following duties in regular basis.
- Ensuring the optimal and safe dialysis service by preparing and cleaning the machines before the patient dialysis session based on the NRC standard and procedures
- Ensuring that the unit generator works properly by completing the maintenance inspections daily, weekly, and monthly
- Refueling the generator with diesel when necessary and logging technical issues
- Ensuring all financial policies and procedures have been followed in the unit
- Ensuring the excellent customer service and the patient care by serving patients with their meals and dietary requirements
- Maintaining a safe work ethic and safe dialysis environment by complying with the control of infection and occupational health based on the standards on a daily basis
- Keeping your education about the health care worker functions updated constantly from time to time
- Testing the machine alarms for each dialysis session to make sure that they are operational
- Demonstrating the National Renal Care Values and Caring the NRC Way
Moreover, the applicants must have required these following requirements to make themselves eligible for the position.
- Having Grade 12 level of both numeracy and literacy is compulsory
- Having the minimum of one year experience in a similar role or in renal will be an advantage
- The applicants must be able to work under pressure in fast pace environment
- Having strong interpersonal skills is necessary
- Having strong customer orientation is obligatory
- Being an energetic team player is vital
- The applicants must have excellence orientation and ethical behavior
In applying for the National Renal Care vacancies, there are some steps that all applicants need to go through. Hence, this step-by-step procedure might help you go through it.
First, you have to visit this link and register yourself. It requires your email address and also password that you have set up.
After that, you will have to complete your personal details and preferences so that the company will get to know you more and consider hiring you. It includes the personal details, current and expected salary, and also qualifications.
For the complete information related to the recruitment of National Renal Care vacancies, the applicants can visit www.nrc.co.za.
The recruiter will no longer accept the applications after 30 March 2021.