Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
MyBroadband is opening a vacant position for potential candidates who want to take part in Admin and Marketing Internship program. If you always have the interest to work in communication industry, this would be the perfect chance for you to try it. The internship program will improve your skills and expertise while enhancing your professional qualifications along the way. By the time you complete the program, you should have an improved quality and experience.
About the Program
About the Program MyBroadband is one of the top leading communication companies in South Africa and they are opening their doors to qualified candidates. They are inviting and encouraging potential and qualified candidates to take part in the Admin and Marketing Internship program.
The intern will be well-paid while improving their qualification through the program. They must be interested in events management, advertising, and online marketing. MyBroadband is offering tons of great perks as well as fun working environment – including the training that intern needs to grow and develop his/her career. Basically, the intern will get a direct access as well as good chance to enter online media world (and event) as well as growing her/his career.
There are some basic requirements that all candidates must meet in order to be qualified for the Admin and Marketing Internship program. Be advised that candidates must meet these requirements or they will not be considered eligible for it. The requirements include:
- The candidates must be the citizens of South Africa – will be proven by valid ID document
- They must not have any criminal record
- They must have a University degree – preferably from the related subjects to Marketing and Management
- Candidates who have extra knowledge and experience in digital world, digital media, and online environment would have the extra advantage
- They must be genuinely passionate about the subject
- They must have the passion and interest in the subject – determined to complete the program as best as they can
- They must be able to work in a flexible manner – in a team and individually
How to Apply
Be advised that application will take place online. Besides completing the already available application form and format, applicants are expected to provide the extra supporting documents as required by the company – uploaded to the site. The information about the types of documents to provide isn’t clear, but it is highly likely that they have to provide these items (but not limited to them only):
- A certified copy of ID document
- A certified copy of education certificate or diploma
- Certified copies of qualifications
- An updated CV
Up until now, there is no further information about the deadline. However, considering that this full-time position is posted on January the 10th 2020, it is best that interested candidates to send their application as soon as possible. Earlier candidates who send their complete application will get the best attention.
Candidates are expected to prepare themselves as well as the important documents. If they want to learn further about the Admin and Marketing Internship program, they can always visit the site at this link.