Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
If you have a past managerial experience, you may want to take a closer look at a vacant position of Municipal Manager Midvaal Local Municipality, with reference number of MN 1920/19. Midvaal Local Municipality is opening a position for the qualified candidates who are willing to be placed in Meyerton. This permanent position is offered for those who have the experience and the skills in management. For the basic offer, the candidate will get at least R1,129,299 per year. The mid range is set around R1,313,058 while the maximum salary would be R1,496,887 per year.
About the Position
Midvaal Local Municipality offers a vacant position so they can invite applications for a permanent 5-year position (fixed term) based on performance contract for Meyerton location in Gauteng. Not everyone with the skills would have a good managerial skill – if not gained from experience. That’s why they are inviting mature and experienced candidates believing themselves to have impressive managerial skills to join the board and apply for the position. The main responsibility is to maintain and manage the complex system so everything can work smoothly and well.
There are several basic requirements that all candidates must meet to qualify for this Municipal Manager Midvaal Local Municipality position. They are:
- They must be the citizens of South Africa
- They must not have any criminal record
- They must have at least 5 years of experience within Senior Management level and they have proven result of institutional transformation within the private or public sector
- They must have Post Graduate Degree or the relevant qualification within Political Sciences, Public Administration, Law, Social Sciences, or equivalent qualifications that are registered with Level 8 NQF (along with at least 120 credits)
- They must meet the minimum competency requirements of MFMA for dispensation
- They must have a driver license code EB
- They must be computer literate in PowerPoint, Excel, and MSWord
- They must have the knowledge and insight of Local Government Legislation and Municipal related to the right vocation
- They must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as analytical thinking
- They must be able to think strategically, work under pressure, and think creatively
- Candidates having foreign qualifications must be able to provide a confirmation letter from SAQA (South African Qualification Authority) claiming their qualification equivalence.
How to Apply
Candidates must be aware that application processing will take place online. They must visit this link and complete the form. All candidates will be asked to provide supporting documents, whose details are still unknown. However, the general supporting documents required for the position may include a certified copy of South African ID document, an updated CV, and certified copies of qualifications.
Candidates must be aware that once they are within the shortlisted category, they will have to go through background screening check which may include security vetting, criminal record check, and qualification check. Be advised that only shortlisted candidates would be contacted by the admission board.
The deadline is on February the 7th 2020. Candidates who want to know further about the Municipal Manager Midvaal Local Municipality position can contact Human Resource at (016) 360 7440 or 7569 or 7409.