Metropolitan Trading Company (MTC) has worked along with Joburg Municipality for providing more and more opportunities for South African youths. These are believed will help the socio-economic development and the life quality of the South African. By having more experiences such as participating in MTC internship, South African youths will have more qualifications to find the best career in their future path.
MTC programme will last for the duration of 12 months. Hence, there will be some available internship field of study that you can choose. Therefore, when you want to apply for this internship, you must have made your mind which field of study that you are going to apply for.
The City of Joburg Metropolitan Municipality has considered that this internship will help them in supporting the socio-economic development and also expanding the productivity. Besides, the city will lower the operating costs while increase the access to telecommunication services for all residents in the city.
In the following, there will be a lot of information related to the MTC internship to apply. Therefore, when you have wanted to get this internship, make sure you have comprehend all the information given.
Table of Contents
Job Title: MTC internship
- Supply Chain Management
- Human Resource Management/ Industrial Psychology/ Business Admin
- Risk and Compliance Management
- Internal Audit
- Public Relations/ Public Management/ Public Administration
Recruiter: City of Joburg Metropolitan Municipality
Type of work: 12 months internship
Furthermore, it is an obligation for all applicants to have these requirements when they want to get the position in the company.
- The applicants should be a citizen of South African in the age between 18 and 35
- The applicants must be currently unemployed
- Having completed a three-year Degree or National Diploma is relevant field is compulsory
- The applicants could also be the students who still need to finish or qualify for a Degree or a National Diploma
- The applicants could not have gained benefits from any internship programme and have previous formal employment in the field
In addition, it is not only about the requirements because some documents also become the consideration for the company to hire you.
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Certified copies of qualifications
- Certified ID copy
What’s more, these documents have to be delivered to Braampark Office Park, 33 Hoofd Street, Forum VI, Ground Floor (Braamfontein). Alternatively, the applicants can also submit their documents to [email protected].
Please keep in mind that all documents need completion. Besides, the applicants must not give false information or the application you have will get instant dismissal. When you are applying, you have to mention that position of the internship that you are applying.
Moreover, if you still have some queries about the MTC internship, you can contact the HR Department through phone call at (011) 0320 250.
The closing date of this MTC internship will be on 6 April 2021 at 16.00 South African standard time.