As most of you might probably have known, Ampath is South Africa’s foremost pathology laboratories where people can find services from 140 registered professional pathologists. Ampath has served and taken part for around 40% of the private healthcare in South Africa. One of their dedication for the country is by providing more Ampath careers for those who wish to take part in their big family.
Being a member of Ampath will give you journey that will be beneficial in your future. You will not only gain experience, but also you will be able to gain practical skills that you can never get elsewhere. This will be a good leap for your future because working under Ampath will give you more than just an insight.
Currently, Ampath careers offer the position of a branch admin officer. As there might be countless of people who need to be handled over, more and more positions will be available to hire from time to time. Therefore, if you want to apply for this position, you have to comprehend this following information.
Table of Contents
Position: Branch admin officer
Recruiter: Ampath Careers
Location: Pomona & Surr
Type of work: Fixed term contract
Meanwhile, working as a branch admin officer requires you to deal with these following duties from time to time.
- Maintaining good client relationships for promoting the images of Ampath
- Performing general administrative tasks in order to ensure that the relevant documentation is accessible and accurate
- Performing the logging related to tasks for ensuring the maintenance of accurate records and documentations
Moreover, having these following requirements are compulsory for all the applicants to possess.
- The applicants must be the citizen of South African
- Having a South African work permit is a must
- Having Grade 12 qualifications is compulsory
- The applicants must have working experience within the pathology laboratory environment
- Having appropriate knowledge in medical terminology and meditech system is obligatory
- Being able to maintain good relationship with clients related to the company is vital
In addition, apart from the requirements mentioned above, there are some documents that are compulsory to fulfill during the registration.
- A valid identity document of South African
- A valid South African work permit
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Certified copies of qualifications
For applying, you can visit this link. First, you have to click the Apply button under the video.
Second, there will be a pop up page whether you want to apply manually or autofill with resume. If you want to apply manually, you have to sign in by using your email and password. After that, you have to complete your information including your legal name, address, contact number, and also email address.
Moreover, the legal name includes the prefix, given name, middle name, and also family name. Meanwhile, for the address, there are some columns of street name, street number, city, suburb, postal code, and also province.
Further, when you wish to know more about Ampath careers, you can visit the official site here.
Finally, all applicants have to submit their applications before2 April 2021 at 07.00 South African standard time.