Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Mintek Internship program provides an opportunity to the unskilled youth and new workers to start a new career in a new professional setting. Through the internship program, the workers can gain the skills and experience needed for the work. Although they may not be guaranteed of permanent employment after the program completes, they still gain the valuable experience and knowledge.
About the Program
Mintek Company is offering an exciting and valuable opportunity to the promising and potential candidates for the placements of their technical divisions at their offices. The programs may be various and the locations can take place in different settings. However, the main principle remains the same: the candidates can gain the skills and qualifications needed to enhance and further their future. Naturally, candidates must meet the required standards to be considered eligible.
The open vacancy is meant to provide and offer practical working experience to potential candidates. The position offered is full time. The candidates themselves are generally those within their last period of study year that needs in-service and direct training to obtain a special qualification. That’s why candidates who are confident about their skills and abilities are always welcomed to apply and join the program.
Keep in mind that every program has its own standard measurement. The same thing also goes with this program. There are several general requirements of Mintek Internship program that candidates need to consider:
- The candidates should be the citizens of South Africa, proven by a valid and legal ID document
- They should be computer literate – mastering at least the basic level of PowerPoint, Excel, and MS Word
- They must have good analytical and numerical abilities
- They must meet the educational standard requirements
- They must have good communication skills
- They should have a good attention to detail
- They should have the passion and determination to complete the program as best as they can
- They must be willing to work hard
In terms of qualifications, candidates must have excellent academic record (proven by the valid record) and have completed a qualification at least National Diploma for these fields of study:
- Chemical Engineering
- Analytical Chemistry
- Industrial Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Extractive Metallurgy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Quantity Surveyor
How to Apply
Interested candidates must go to this link to apply because everything happens online. Candidates would have to fill in the application form as well as submitting (uploading) the supporting documents, such as:
- A certified copy of ID document
- A CV
- A certified copy of academic records
- A certified copy of Matric certificate
- A letter from the tertiary institution
Be advised that further supporting documents may be needed if candidates are able to proceed to the next stage.
This Mintek Internship program generally runs on a yearly basis. The information of the opening and closing date is unclear although the deadline generally takes place by the end of August. Those who want to join the program are always advised to check the official website regularly. If they have further questions about Mintek Internship, then they should reach out to the contact person.