As an American multinational technology company, Microsoft, has its own magnet to attract and impress people to work with them and enjoy the perks. Thus, when the Microsoft 12 months full-time internship is available, there are a lot of people who wish to participate in the internship. However, this internship focuses on finance rotation programme. Therefore, if you wish to participate in this internship, you should not miss this complete information below.
Table of Contents
Job Title: Microsoft Internship Programme
Position: Finance Rotation Analyst
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Reference number: 1037076
Type of work: Full-time 12 months
Taking part in Microsoft 12 months full-time internship means that you will have some duties and responsibilities to handle during the duration of the internship. Moreover, these are what the applicants will deal with when they get the internship, as follows.
- Focusing on foundational learning which includes the risk assessment, business processes, and also an understanding of Microsoft as a corporation
- Building skills in year two that focuses on exploratory learning which includes the advanced business modeling, analysis and influence, and decision support
- Developing expertise in a range of areas including the profit and loss management, analysis and application, identification and improvement of organizational risk, business strategy and decision support, and the analysis of various business drivers in order to achieve results
- Building strong financial acumen and core business skills
In addition, to be able to make yourself eligible for the Microsoft 12 months full-time internship, you must comprehend these following requirements.
- Having a Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, accounting, or business within 12 months of graduation is compulsory
- Having the minimum of one year of working experience in financial risk analysis is preferable
- The applicants who have relevant finance internship work experience will get preferences
- Being able to demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills is obligatory
Furthermore, completing the requirements only is still not enough to qualify yourself for the internship. Therefore, some other documents have to be prepared as follows.
- A comprehensive CV
- An identity document
- Certified copies of qualifications
What’s more, you can apply for the internship through this link and register yourself to create an account. There will be an option whether you want to continue with application or cancel it, choose continue.
After that, there will be another page consisting of all information that you need to complete. First, there will be your contact information including your name, email, address, and also country.
Second, you must complete the experience that you have undergone. It could be your work or project experience. Then, you can continue filling the information about your education. Finally, you can attach all the documents at the bottom of the page and continue with the application.
Moreover, if you wish to know more about the company, you can have a visit at www.microsoft.co.za.
The company still has not stipulated when the Microsoft 12 months full-time internship will be closed. However, you can submit your applications as soon as possible.