In South Africa, the fame of Fraser Alexander is sometimes underrated. In fact, it is one of the global partner of mining, waste, and infrastructure companies in South Africa. It has been delivering innovative and sustainable products to all clients nationally and globally. In order to show their participation in combating unemployment, they are currently opening up the Fraser Alexander vacancies, especially for those who have interests in mining.
Hence, working in Fraser Alexander will open up your knowledge and your potential. Here are the details of Fraser Alexander vacancies that you should never miss. Thus, don’t forget to check the due date or your application will get automatic dismissal.
Table of Contents
Position: General Worker
Recruiter: Fraser Alexander (Pty) Ltd
Location: Aggeneys, Northern Cape, South Africa
Salary: Market related
Type of work: Permanent
Moreover, being a general worker in Fraser requires you to be able to handle these following duties.
- Working with the supervisor or team leader to achieve operational targets
- Performing inspections on designated area of responsibilities
- Planning and managing tailing materials on site and at depositing area
- Following work instructions given by the supervisor
- Assisting with the problem solving on operational challenges
- Reporting any deviations to the supervisor
- Adhering to discipline procedures in accordance with the company’s procedures and policies
- Ensuring the good housekeeping at all times
- Conducting toolbox talks
- Opening and closing of valves in line with operational lines
- Connecting pipelines
- Adhering to all safety regulation and rules
In addition, here are some requirements that the company expects you to have, as follows.
- Having the Grade 12 or Matric or equivalent qualifications is compulsory
- Having the tailing dam operation background or mining working experience is obligatory
- The applicants must have the ability to read and write in both English and Afrikaans
- Having good communication skills is necessary
- Having both self discipline and good leadership skills is essential
- The applicants must be able to work under pressure and be a good team player
- Being medically fit is important
- Sometimes the applicants are required to work overtime and work during weekends or public holidays
Furthermore, the applicants must also have to prepare some documents to facilitate the company in getting to know your more and your eligibility.
- A comprehensive CV
- An identity document
- Copies of qualifications
Further, the applicants can follow this link to register themselves and complete the registration. After signing in by using your email address and password, you have to attach those previous documents at the available button.
Next, you must complete the information about your personal data including your name, address, email address, and where you reside. Then, you must fill in your working preferences whether or not you want to relocate and how much you want your salary would be.
To sum up, unless you heard anything from the company, you can consider that your application was not successful.
Moreover, had you any questions and queries about Fraser Alexander vacancies, you can check their official website at www.fraseralexander.com.
Finally, these Fraser Alexander vacancies will be closed on 6 May 2021.