Mega Superspar (Mega Spar) is currently offering retail operations trainee (learnership) in Western Cape. Before we explain about Mega Superspar Learnership, it’s better to make you know the brief of Mega Superspar.
Mega Superspar is one of the biggest grocery business in South Africa. Mega Superspar (some people said Mega Spar) has six distribution centres accross South Africa. The Mega Spar distribution centres are in Western Cape, Eastern Cape, North rand, South Rand, Kwazulu-Natal (Pinetown) and Lowveld. These six distribution centres are serving more than 850 Mega Superspar stores across South Africa. Mega Superspar is leading in the retail of finest products, fresh meats and daily baked goods.
Table of Contents
Mega Superspar Learnership
Here are the SPAR Learnership 2020 details:
Location: Western Cape
Industry: Retail Operations
Contract: 24 months fixed term contract
Stipend/salary: Based on related industry
EE Position: No
Closing Date: 07 November 2020
Mega SPAR Learnership Objectives
Mega Superspar Learnership (SPAR Learnership) has a purpose to develop skills of learners in all aspects of the retail operations business (retail stores). Become a learner in SPAR Learnership 2020 will be gained some working knowledges, competences and skills in retail operations. You will learn about maintaining store based on SPAR standards, analysing and interpreting store performance statistics, contibuting some recommendations to the Retail Operations Manager, improving bad performing parts in SPAR stores to make its grow, profitable, and generate cash flow, liasing and assisting stores opening and launching, assisting store business plans, forecasting and analysing the business feasibilities, implementating and managing any retail projects, maintaining good relationships with other SPAR Retailers as well as performing any task requested by SPAR management.
SPAR Learnership Requirements
To apply for Mega SPAR Learnership 2020, you must meet these requirements:
- Applicants must have a Matric Certificate;
- Applicants have at least a Basic Microsoft Office skill (MS. Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Applicants with additional qualifications in business and financial management will be an added advantage;
- Applicants with experience in retail industry will be another advantage;
- Applicants have a working priority based on problem solving;
- Applicants must have good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Applicants must have highly motivated to grow their career;
- Applicants are people with high level of numeracy; and
- Additional attributes: assertive, organised, good attitudes, energetic, love retail, customer service orientation, and ready to work in additional working hours.
SPAR Learnership Application
To apply Mega Superspar Learnership 2020, you need to go to PNET website, register and apply online here. Application must be submitted before the closing date on 7 November 2020.