Do you have passion for a career in graphic design? Then the Department of Defence may have just the right job offer for you. Applications are now open for the Learner Media Development Graphic Designers vacancy. This vacant position is available at SANDF COLET, Centurion. If you have what it takes to qualify then this Learner Media Development Graphic Designers vacancy at Department of Defence is for you!
Table of Contents
Please include the reference number of this post, 10/19 within your application form. The future qualified incumbent will be entitled to a level 8 salary which amounts to R 299 709 annually. In order to be eligible for the position, one must be in possession of at least a Grade 12 certificate along with applicable certificate, diploma or degree in any graphic design related field. The latter requirement is not compulsory but will receive preference.
The Learner Media Development Graphic Designers vacancy at Department of Defence requires you to have the following special skills and requirements:
- Graphic design
- Computer skills
- Understanding and knowledge of video graphics
- Language proficiency will be a bonus
- Great interpersonal skills
- Adaptability, problem solving ability and initiative skills
- Basic photography skills
Should you have experience in the layout of training (educational) material then it will serve as an added advantage. Kindly note that prolonged use of a computer is a physical demand of this job.
Key performance areas:
- Design or plan and produce or develop educational media according to a written job card or story board
- Collect reference material and compile concepts
- Design interactive computer graphic work as well as paper based art
- Basic photography tasks in support of the unit
- Administer and maintain products developed
- Conduct quality assurance
How to Apply
Applications for this post must be forwarded no later than March 29, 2019 via post to: South African National Defence Force College of Educational Technology (SANDF COLET), Private Bag X1, Valhalla, 0137
Or as an alternative, you may also direct it by hand delivery: SANDF COLET: Corner of Old Johannesburg Road and Driver Street, Clubview, Centurion.
Only applications that contain the following documents will be considered:
- A Z83 application form
- A CV which should include full particulars of your qualifications, training, experience, knowledge and competencies
- Original certified copy of ID and all academic and relevant qualifications
This post is meant for the perusal or attention of all interested job seekers, whether they are serving officials or employees of the Public Service or Department of Defence, persons employed outside the Public Service or unemployed persons.
Should you wish to withdraw your application, please have it done in writing. Under no circumstances will faxed copies or Photostat copies will be regarded.
Only shortlisted applicants will receive correspondence. That being said, if you have yet to receive feedback in three months after the deadline has passed, please take it to mean your application as unsuccessful.
Should you need more information, please contact: Col S.M. Mdhluli Tel No: (012) 654 4050 Dr A. Voges Tel No: (012) 654 4050