Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Students who are dealing with financial hardship and yet want to continue their study to a higher level can always think about joining KPMG bursary program . The program will help them achieve their dream without having to worry about the financial concern.
About The Program
Klynveld Peat Marwick Goerdeler (KMPG) was formed through a merger in 1987. The (international) company has various services like tax service, advisory service, and audit to their global client. They are offering different bursary types – you should check their official site to learn the program in details.
There are several minimum criteria if you want to apply for KPMG bursary program. The general requirements include:
- The candidates must be the citizens of South Africa, proven with the ID document
- They must be currently in Matric or they have completed Matric
- They must be studying or they intend to have a full-time study within SAICA recognized degree
- They must be studying or they intend to study at recognized SAICA tertiary institution
- They must aim to complete the degree within the minimum years numbers possible
- CTA students must get at least 55% in Financial Accounting and 50% minimum overall average
- Matric students must get at least 4 A symbols (Life Orientation isn’t included)
- First year tertiary students must get at least 70% in Financial Accounting and 65% minimum overall average
- Second year tertiary students must get at least 65% in Financial Accounting and 65% minimum overall average
- Third year tertiary students must get at least 60% in Financial Accounting and 60% minimum overall average
How to Apply
The application is taking place online. You need to download the application form first (at this link) and then fill them out before sending them. There are also some supporting documents that you need to prepare:
- A certified copy of ID document
- A certified copy of final result of Grade 11 if you are currently in Matric
- A certified copy of Matric certificate if you have completed Matric
- A certified copy of the tertiary academic results
- A CV
- A statement reflecting the extra costs, like the residence when required
- A university official (fee) statement that is less than two weeks old
In the event that you are applying for Merit Financial Need program bursary, you need to include these documents in your documentation, such as:
- Proof of (other) financial assistance
- Guardians or parents proof of income (it may be in the form of utility bill if they are unemployed or bank statements within the last 3 months or the latest payslip if they are employed
All applications with the supporting documents should be sent to this link. Don’t forget to write ‘KPMG Bursary Application – [Your Full Name] on the subject. Failure to meet even the simplest requirement will lead to your application being rejected or not considered.
The bursary is always open all year round as it always welcomes potential candidates and promising students to reach their dream. There is no opening or closing date so students can always send their application any time of the year.
In the event that you want to join the program and you want to gain further info about KPMG bursary program, reach out to their contact person at this link or call them at 011 647 7111.