Nestled in Temba, Gauteng, South Africa, Jubilee District Hospital is one of the reliable public healthcare. It focuses on HIV to non-communicable illnesses including mental health. This public healthcare pays attention on those who need special care and treatment from the professionals. Currently, there are some Jubilee District Hospital vacancies in the position of property care taker. Therefore, when you like to work in a medical environment but you have no expert medical background, this seems to be a good opportunity.
In addition, in the following there will be all the details and information about the recruitment and what you have to prepare. When you have ensured that this position is suitable for you, you should apply as soon as possible. Don’t miss them out!
Table of Contents
Position: Property Care Taker
Recruiter: Gauteng Department of Community Safety
Location: Jubilee District Hospital
Salary: R102 534 per annum
Reference number: JUB 17/2021
Moreover, these will be what a property care taker responsible for during their working duration, as follows.
· Planting trees, flower shrubs, and other plants in the garden
· Cutting lawn, trimming edges, pruning, and trimming plants
· Raking leaves to keep the pathways
· Cleaning the drains
· Preparing soil for planting
· Keeping the grounds and structures by parking trees, site wards, gutters, and etc clean and tidy
· Removing unwanted weeds in the hospital yards
· Performing any other duties given by the supervisor
In fact, in order to be eligible for the position, there are some requirements to possess as seen in the following.
· Having Grade 10 or equivalent qualification in the Public Service environment is an advantage
· Being able to work in a team or individually is necessary
· Understanding the knowledge of Batho Pele principles is obligatory
· Having good interpersonal relations is compulsory
· Having one year experience in gardening will be an additional advantage
· The applicants must be physically fit to deliver services under pressure
In addition, having completed the requirements alone is not enough. Therefore, they also need to complete these compulsory documents to fit for the position.
· A newly updated Z83 form
· A recent comprehensive Curriculum vitae (CV)
· Certified copies of qualifications
· An identity document
Moreover, you have to clearly mention the experiences with respective dates. After that, you can submit all of your documents to Jubilee Hospital Human Resource Department at Private Bag x449, Hammanskraal 0400. Alternatively, you can also hand deliver the documents to Stand no 92 Jubilee Road, Temba, Jubilee District Hospital.
Once you have been shortlisted, you will have to go through interviews at the date and time set by the company. Besides, the company is not going to tolerate any late and incomplete applications. Therefore, you have to submit before the due date. Further, unless you heard anything from the company three weeks after the submission, you can assume that your application was not successful.
Furthermore, if you have any enquiries about Jubilee District Hospital vacancies, you can contact Mr. K. Koenaite at (012) 717 9518.