If you are interested in customer service and also flight industry at the same time, you can think about taking part in Flight Center Learnership program that will give you the professional experience. The flight industry is a complicated and complex world, and to be a part in the training session isn’t easy. You should consider this opportunity, this opportunity, as a great chance to help you grow and develop – professionally and personally.
About the Program
The leanership program is set as a full-time session that will provide both theoretical basic and also professional experience everyone needs, especially those who want to be professional workers. The training session will take place in Johannesburg and candidates are expected to reach the expertise they need once they complete the program.
Through the Flight Center Learnership program, all the successful candidates will go through the entire tasks and learning sessions that are needed to get the NQF qualification – that they will need for future use. Candidates will have access to every chances and opportunities delivered to them. They can also learn from every given (and provided) activity in order to obtain the valuable work experience.
Based on their qualification and potential, candidates will be exposed to theoretical environment as well as direct practice provided by Flight Center Travel Group so they can deliver fully-integrated (traveling) experience while making sure that they also deliver perfect customer service.
The Responsibilities and Duties
When candidates are taking part in this Flight Center Learnership program, they will have to fulfil certain roles to succeed. The general duties and responsibilities are:
- They should actively participate and engage in all activities, especially the ones set up by the board
- They must adhere to all policies applied in the company
- They must understand, embrace, and obey company’s philosophies
- They must be able to submit all tasks and activities timeously
- They must be able to learn from all the job-shadowing exposures and opportunities
- They should be prepared for all assessments seriously and earnestly
- They must operate in retail-based environment successfully driven by superseding and meeting targets
- They must be able to manage stipend efficiently and effectively to make sure that transport to work would be considered important and prioritized
- They must have completed Grade 12 or Matric
- They must have Matric certificate
- Candidates with 1 year of working experience will have an added advantage – but not required
How to Apply
Candidates need to be aware that the application will take place online. They will have to go to this link in order to complete everything, including the supporting documents. The information about the supporting documents is still unclear, but these are the general documentation needed for the program (although not limited to them only):
- A certified copy of South African ID document
- A certified copy of Matric certificate
- Certified copies of qualifications or diploma or certificates
- An updated and comprehensive CV
The deadline is on January the 31st 2020. Be advised that they need to submit the application and the required documentation before the deadline. Any late submission for the Flight Center Learnership program will lead to their application ignored and rejected.