JMH or Joint Medical Holdings Proprietary Limited is a progressive healthcare organization where people can find the professionals to provide them with the best healthcare services. In other words, JMH is a reliable healthcare organization where people are willing to learn everything about the healthcare and its services from the professionals. Currently, there are some JMH.co.za vacancies as an admission clerk.
Consequently, JMH.co.za vacancies are available for all South African who seek for their best potentials. You will be learning on how to deal with customers, patients, doctors, and other staffs at work. Thus, it is not only about a mere job on a desk but it is more about bigger and greater responsibilities to achieve.
In the following, there will be a lot of information about the recruitment. Therefore, it is obligatory for all of the applicants not to miss these details.
Table of Contents
Position: Admission Clerk
Recruiter: Joint Medical Holdings Proprietary Limited
Location: Ribumed Day Hospital Ballito
Generally, working as an admission clerk will require you to handle these following duties and responsibilities.
- Attending to switchboard
- Receiving patients into the admitting booth with friendly and positive approach and attitude
- Assisting patients with the queries
- Clarifying medical aids or private fee split
- Ensuring the accuracy of patients while screening
- Compiling clinical information for patient admission
- Respecting the confidentiality of patients, visitors, and doctors requirements
- Doing the administration controls related to Cash Collections and the documents completion
- Performing other relevant tasks required by the senior staffs
- Being able to work independently and under pressure
Moreover, when you wish to be one, you have to fully possess these requirements, as follows.
- Having Grade 12 or equivalent qualifications is a must
- The applicants must have the minimum of one to two years of working experience in a Hospital Admin role
- Having the computer literacy in MS Office is necessary
- The applicants must have the experience with medical aids and pre-authorizations essential
- Having good communication skills and excellent telephone skills is compulsory
- The candidate must be able to work independently with the right time management
- Having excellent customer service skills is important, too
In addition, dealing with the requirements only will never be enough. Therefore, the applicants must complete their documents as follows.
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- An updated ID
- Certified copies of qualifications
- Certified copies of academic records
Moreover, the applicants can send their applications to [email protected]. Do not forget to complete all the compulsory documents. Furthermore, the recruiter is not going to accept any late or incomplete documents. Thus, you have to make sure that you have completed them all before sending the applications.
Unless you heard anything about the company weeks after the due date, please consider that your application was not successful.
Finally, when you still have some queries about the company, you can have a visit at www.jmh.co.za.
The closing date of these JMH.co.za vacancies will be on 30 April 2021.