Impala Platinum (Implats) is one of the world’s producers of platinum. It also becomes one of the most outstanding associated platinum group metals in South Africa. This company was situated on the western limb of Bushveld Complex at the north of Rustenburg in North West Province. As the reputation of Impala Platinum has been improving significantly, most people who are interested in mining and mineral processing hurriedly seek for Impala Platinum learnership.
They believe that this learnership will expand their knowledge, bring them experiences, and also build their practical skills. Thus, when you are curious on every single detail about this recruitment, you can keep on reading to find out more.
Table of Contents
Job Title: Impala Platinum learnership
Position: Learner instrument technician
Recruiter: Impala Platinum
Location: Springs, Gauteng, South Africa
Salary: Market Related
Type of work: 24 months contract
Participating in the Impala Platinum learnership means that you will be dealing with these following duties to handle.
· Culminating in a trade test with a set of training programme under the supervision of the Mining Qualification Authority (MQA)
· Providing the incumbent with a perfect understanding on how to make sure the plant availability and adequate system control
· Assisting operations in meeting production targets by resolving some plant instrumentation problems, SCADA, PLC programming, and also setting up of networks
Furthermore, it is also an obligation for all applicants to have satisfied by having these following requirements.
· All applicants must be female
· Having completed N6 or S4 or National Diploma in Electrical Engineering (Light Current) with the specialization in instrumentation and Process Control is non-negotiable
· The applicants must have comprehended the theoretical knowledge of process control systems, piping, and also the instrumentation diagrams
· Having sound calculation, problem solving and also analytical skills is obligatory
· The applicants must be computer literate
· Besides, all applicants must be medically fir for both the BMR and PMR plants at the Refineries
In addition, having completed the requirements only does not further guarantee that you will get the position.
· A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
· Copy of identity document
· Copies of qualifications
For applying, you can go directly to this link. You can then log in by using both your email address and your password.
After that, there will be some columns consisting of your personal information and the working experiences. Moreover, you have to ensure that you do not miss a single information left related to the application.
Further, the shortlisted candidates will have to go through psychometric assessments. However, Impala Platinum has the full right to appoint or not appoint anyone. Unless you heard anything from the company 1 month after the due date, you may assume that your application was not a great success.
Moreover, had you any questions about Impala Platinum learnership, you can visit www.implats.co.za.