Sometimes the urge of replacing the old homeware seems to be a practical way to improve the entire look of the house. When you have no idea where to but the right homeware which suits your budget and style, HomeChoice can be a reliable and trustworthy option to go for. As people have been dreaming of being a part of this great company, this company finally presents its HomeChoice internship.
In addition, this internship is available for those South African youths who are currently unemployed. Had you the interests to work in such environment, this will be a good leap point for your future career. Once you think that you fit for all the requirements, you should never miss this opportunity. Find out more information down below.
Table of Contents
Job Title: HomeChoice Internship
Location: Southern Suburbs (Cape)
Salary: Market Related
Reference number: HCH-1867
Type of work: 12-month contract
Generally, taking part in this internship earns you some perks of benefits which can be seen in the following.
- The applicants will have creative agile work environment
- You will have different ambiance while working at the café and the lounge area
- Besides, they will get to know some restaurant staffs who will provide a wide range of healthy meal options
Moreover, this HomeChoice internship will require you to be able to handle these following duties, as follows.
- Delighting the customers with an innovative range of curated products
- Providing multiple, easy, and convenient retail shopping channels
- Ensuring that the customer expectations have been reached
In fact, all applicants must be able to provide these requirements when they wish to apply for HomeChoice internship.
- All applicants must have a Bachelor Degree in Retail Planning and Operations or Retail Management for Buying
- Having no criminal and also credit records is obligatory
- All applicants must be currently unemployed
- Having no working experience is acceptable
- Also, being able to complete the duration of the programme is compulsory
Furthermore, there are some compulsory documents that all applicants must prepare as follows.
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- SARS letter
- Certified copies of qualifications which are not older than 3 months
- Certified copy of identity document which is not older than 3 months
- Banking details in the applicants’ name
For applying, all applicants can go through this link. After that, they have to complete all the compulsory details in order to continue the application processes. It includes the name, surname, email, ID number, telephone, salary, gender, ethnicity, province, and also the highest qualifications.
Next, you must have to attach your compulsory documents at the bottom of the page and submitting the application. However, you have to ensure that there is no missing information or document on your application.
In addition, if you have some questions about the internship, it would be better for you to check www.homechoice.co.za. You will be able to get some insights by visiting the official website.
Finally, there is not closing date for this internship as the online application is always available.