Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Fasset Bursary program is designed for the unemployed youth who are interested in accounting and finance. The program is designed to promote industrial development and professionalism aggressively. Through the program, the candidates are expected to reach their dream by continuing their education to a higher degree. Since South Africa’s economy is growing and developing, it is expected that they will have the crucial workforce that is suitable for it.
About the Program
Fasset Bursary program is offering various programs enabling the candidates to study and work with technological universities and also universities that are DHET recognized. The program is expected to improve the youth’s opportunities to get the full time employment, learnerships, or internhips in the future. In the future, candidates should get employment in management, finance, accounting, consulting, and other financial services sectors. They will have a better opportunity to get better jobs and better future.
- Interested candidates must be the citizens of South Africa proven with a valid and legal ID document
- Matric certificate
- In the final year of study (or at least the second year of the final period)
- The candidates in accounting must have level 6 Mathematics still in Matric
- They must meet all the requirements for the chosen university
- They pursue studies in the disciplines suggested by the program
- They are studying at the prescribed (tertiary) educational institution
- They are able to prove their financial incapacity (with annual income of the family between R123,000 and R300,000)
How to Apply
- If you are confident about your qualifications and you want to apply for the program, there are several ways for you to send your applications.
- You can get an online registration form. Go to CareerWise official website and create an account. Then you would gain access to the application form and you can complete it. You can check the lists of available bursaries that are suitable with your qualifications. Once you have found it, you can press the button “Application”.
- When you have filled out the form, you can send the email to this link or send it by fax at 086 609 7183
- You can also send to by post directed to CareerWise (Pty) Ltd, PO Box 30632, Braamfontein 2017
Don’t forget that the application form should be accompanied by these supporting documents:
- A certified copy of ID document
- An ID photo with passport size
- A certified copy of Grade 12 (Matric) certificate
- A certified copy of Grade 11 results for students who are still in Matric
- A certified copy of admission to the tertiary level institution
- The updated academic records for tertiary students
Make sure that all of these documents are attached or uploaded. Never submit the original copies. Failure to follow the details of the instructions may result in the application being ignored and rejected.
Fasset Bursary program is always open on a yearly basis. They are accepting candidates and new youth through CareerWise on all year round basis. If you have further questions about the Fasset Bursary program, you can always reach out to CareerWise at 086 100 8777 or 086 100 7787 with the email to this.