Eyethu Fishing is a largest hake processing factory or company located in the Port Elizabeth Harbour. This company empowers and facilitates the ‘black’ Eastern Cape fishing companies in developing the fishing industry in Eastern Cape area. The shareholders as well as participants in Eyethu fully reflect to the investors from Eastern Cape communities including a cooperative company owned and managed by the staff. Eyethu Fishing now has seven shareholders, five of them are ‘black-owned’ and the other two have a very substantial empowerment component. The participation rate of people from the previously disadvantaged sectors in Eyethu Fishing is about 73% and the rest of 27% is participated by former pioneers and founders.
The good news for you who are looking for jobs, Eyethu Fishing is now offering a learnership programme for unemployed. For details of programme, requirements, applications, closing date and contact you can read carefully below.
Table of Contents
Name of Programme: Eyethu Fishing Learnership Programme
Location: Port Elizabeth Harbour
To apply for Eyethu Fishing Learnership Programme 2021, you need to follow the following requirements:
- Candidates must be unemployed;
- Candidates must be South Africans with valid certified South African ID (not older than a month);
- Candidates must be 18 to 35 years old;
- Candidates have a valid SARS/TAX document;
- Candidates must have a proof of residential address (not older than a single month);
- Candidates must have a certified copy of Grade 10/11/12 or relevant qualification (not older than a month);
- Candidates are ready to work in flexible time/hours;
- Candidates are able to write and speak in English; as well as
- Candidates have good communication skills.
You cannot apply for this learnership programme if you are now joining in another learnership programme.
Candidates who are interested with this learnership programme can submit the application including CV and certified of qualification documents to to EYETHU FISHING SECURITY GATE before the closing date.
If you have any questions or confuse with this learnership programme, you can contact to the official contacts below.
P.O. Box 1531
|Telephone:||+27 41 585 5683|
|Fax:||+27 41 585 5682|
Submit your application lately on 22 January 2021.