About two days ago we shared you about SAPS Internship WIL Programme 2021. Today a good news comes from Durban. Yes,
Ethekwini Municipality is now inviting you to join the WIL (work integrated learning) Programme. This is an internship programme that combines working experience and inservice training which is available in multiple fields. Ethekwini Municipality Internship WIL Programme will takes about 18 months of learning activities. Please read details of programme, requirements, value/benefits, application, closing date in the following paragraphs.
Table of Contents
Details of Programme
Job title: Work Experience Programme 2021 Administration
Job Ref. Number: ETH210129-1
Job Number: WORKEXPADMIN
Department: Outreach and Capacity Building
Branch: Community Development Projects
Location: KZN Province
Benefits of Programme
Successful candidates will receive monthly stipend as classified below:
• R2,192.89 /month (less than 2 years qualification & WIL)
• R3,556.05 /month (2-year qualification)
• R4, 445.09 /month (National Diploma or Bachelor Degree)
• R5,185.94 /month (Postgraduate Diploma and Honours)
• R6, 667.67 /month (Master’s degree).
To apply for Ethekwini Municipality Internship WIL Programme you must follow these requirements:
- Applicants must be a South African (valid ID required);
- Note: You are NOT eligible to apply if you have already participated in an internship or similar programme handled by a Government or other private sectors for 12 months and above.
If you have read above details, meet the qualifications and requirements, then interested to apply for Ethekwini Municipality Internship WIL Programme you can directly go to online application page at https://durbangov.graduate.erecruit.co/candidateapp/Jobs/View/ETH210129-1
If you have any assistance or questions, you can contact: Lihle Sishi or Mndeni Gumede at the telephone 031 311 3192 or 3183.
Application must be submitted lastly at 12 February 2021.