eMedia Holdings is an investment holding company that operates as a media investment company. Furthermore, it will deal with investment in broadcasting, content creator, distributions, and also related properties. Currently, there is eMedia investments graduate programme for those who like to work in media investment and also broadcasting. For further information, you can read this complete details.
Job Title: eMedia investments graduate programme
Position: Marketing Coordinator
Recruiter: eMedia Holdings
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Salary: Market related
Reference number: etv124
Type of work: 12 months contract
Moreover, if you want to learn in eMedia investments graduate programme, you have to comprehend all the duties for your daily basis.
- Developing strategic marketing initiatives and all activities
- Implementing marketing plans for both ABL and ATL campaigns
- Creating brand advertising campaigns
- Supporting marketing and design teams by coordinating content
- Setting up tracking systems for marketing campaigns and online activities
- Conducting market research for identifying marketing opportunities
- Trafficking all advertising efforts for appropriate channels
- Developing and achieving all internal communication systems
- Creating and strengthening the organization overall brand
- Organizing the service offerings into the concepts which are user-friendly
- Being able to work with contractors and promotional vendors
- Maintaining strict confidentiality of the sensitive information
- Simplifying complex data into a user-friendly format such as charts, graphs, and visual aids
In addition, to be able to apply for the advertised position, there are some requirements that all applicants must possess, as follows.
- The applicants must have the minimum of Degree/ Diploma or Bachelor of Marketing, Communication Languages of Business English and Afrikaans, and also Advertising
- Having the minimum of one to two years of working experience in marketing or advertising is compulsory
- The applicants must be fluent in Afrikaans
- Having appropriate knowledge of both traditional and digital marketing, social media marketing, and content marketing is compulsory
- Having experiences with research by using data analytics software is a must
- The applicants must be able to work under pressure in a team or individually
- Having proficiency in MS Office is compulsory
- Having full comprehension of Marketing and Presentation skills
- Being able to work in longer hours during public holidays or long weekends is vital
- Being able to have liaison with a lot of clients professionally is necessary
- The applicants must have excellent communication and writing skills in Afrikaans
- Being able to multi-task and handle some projects at the same time will be much preferable
Furthermore, there are some obligatory documents that need to complete during the registration as follows.
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Certified copies of qualifications
- Copy of identity document
Moreover, for applying you can use this link and follow these steps to complete your registration. First, you have to register yourself by using your email address and your password you have chosen.
Second, you have to submit your CV which is not bigger than 500KB. After that, you have to complete all the necessary information includes your personal details, working preferences, salary, and also working preferences.
What’s more, had you any queries about the graduate programme, you could visit the official website at www.emediaholdings.co.za.
The closing date of this eMedia investments graduate programme will be on 8 April 2021.