DVT is one of the leading company that focuses more on software development and testing. It has employed a lot of professional experts in the field to provide the latest technologies for the clients. Its software engineers will work together with other global engineers with the latest technologies. Currently, DVT is offering DVT learning opportunity for those who wish to work with them.
Working under DVT will bring you a lot of benefits especially when you are passionate with mobile technologies. You will be able to push your limit and broaden your network while taking this DVT learning opportunity. All applicants are able to learn about custom software development, mobile app development, AI solution, RPA or Robotic Process Automation services, and many more.
If you are not sure about whether or not this learning opportunity will be suitable for you, you can check about the company profile and some facilities they have. Thus, you can have deeper and comprehensive understanding about the company and the outcome that you will have with them. It is very promising that you will enjoy this learning opportunity as long as you are passionate in this field.
Table of Contents
Position: Junior Android Developer
Location: Gauteng, South Africa
Reference number: BNDVT010
Type of work: Permanent
Generally, working as a junior Android developer requires you to deal with these following responsibilities.
- Working alongside with some designers in the country with the latest technologies
- Pushing mobile technologies to the next level
- Working hand-in-hand with the seasoned team of developers
- Developing some current mobile applications to create progress
In addition, there are some requirements that you have to comprehend before you apply for DVT learning opportunity, as follows.
- Having appropriate knowledge of android SDK and Kotlin is obligatory
- The applicants must have basic understanding of design patters, solid, and clean code principles
- Having appropriate knowledge of Android UI design patterns, principles, and best practices is compulsory
- Having some exposure or experience of REST APIs and JSON is preferable
Moreover, it is also an obligatory to provide these following documents before the applications and submit them while registration.
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Certified copies of qualifications
- A copy of identity document
Furthermore, the applicants can send these documents to [email protected]. Please remember that you have to complete all the necessary documents. Unless you complete the essential documents, your application will get automatic disqualifications.
Generally, the company takes a month to appoint or not appoint the candidates. The chosen candidates will go through some assessments including verification and also preferences. Unless you heard anything from the company, you can consider that your application was unsuccessful.
Late submission and incomplete document will affect the company in considering hiring you.
For further information about DVT learning opportunity, you can go check the official website of DVT at www.dvt.co.za.
The closing date of this DVT learning opportunity will be on 5 April 2021 at 23.59 South African standard time.