Are you looking for a job related to administration? Or maybe you are looking for a vacancy with a short-term contract? Today we are sharing an opportunity from the City of Ekurhuleni Government. Currently, they are seeing experienced Data Capturer to fill the position and finish contracts in a 6 months period. This position includes conducting observation, collecting data, and writing documentation as required by the protocols.
If you are interested, we have all the important information laid out for you, please keep reading!
Position: Data Capturer
Recruiter: City of Ekurhuleni Government
Location: All 112 wards in the City of Ekurhuleni
Salary: R 3 960 per month
Type: Non-renewable Contract
Duration: 6 Months
Attention, there are two different departments available, please check the reference number for each department below!
- Road and Stormwater (Maintenance) – Reference Number: EPEP/Roads/DC/2022/01
- Health and Social Development (Primary Healthcare and Social Development) – Reference Number: EPEP/HSD/DC/2022/01
The job description for this Data Capturer vacancy is quite simple, but it does require attention to detail and diligence. The responsibilities for this position include:
- Performing data capturing activities, includes observation, data collecting, and documentation
- Being responsible for timely delivery of contracted work, and making sure the output is in line with agreed SOPs standards
- Maintaining quality standards and service targets
Eligibility and Requirements
Are you interested to apply for this Data Capturer vacancy? You will need to fulfill several requirements, please check the list below:
- You must be a South African citizen with a South African Identity Document
- Minimum education of Grade 12
- You must be a resident in the City of Ekurhuleni
Aside from that, you will need to have relevant job experience in order to complete the work smoothly as Data Capturer, including:
- 2 years experience in Data capturing
- 1-2 years of experience in Office Administration and Customer Service
Not only that, you will need to work using a computer in this job, so Computer Literacy is a necessary skill.
Do not hesitate if you think you are the right person for this Data Capturer vacancy! You will need to prepare some documents, including:
- A recently updated and comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Copies of your identity document
Please go ahead and submit your application and documents through the Ekurhuleni Government’s HR email address. Please note that the different departments has different emails, please double-check below!
Road and Stormwater (Maintenance) – send your application and documents via email to: [email protected]
Health and Social Development (Primary Healthcare and Social Development) – send your application and documents via email to: [email protected]
If you need more information regarding the Data Capturer vacancy or other available opportunities provided by the Government of Ekurhuleni City, you can visit their official website by following this link.
Finally, the closing date for this Data Capturer vacancy from the City of Ekurhuleni is November 30, 2021. Please make sure to submit your application through email before then!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, if you do not receive any information six (6) weeks after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
We wish you luck with your application!